BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--All the best mirrorless camera deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 are being listed on this page. The team of deal trackers at Spending Lab are updating their list of the top Panasonic Lumix, Fujifilm X, Sony Alpha, Nikon and Canon mirrorless camera deals regularly. Find links to the latest deals below.
Best Mirrorless Camera deals:
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, Canon, Nikon & Panasonic mirrorless cameras & camera kits at Amazon - featuring savings on best-selling camera bodies & bundles
- Save up to $750 on Sony Alpha a6500, a6000 & a7III cameras at Amazon - check the latest prices on top-rated Sony mirrorless digital camera bodies, lens bundles, software kits & accessories
- Save up to $580 on Fujifilm mirrorless digital cameras at Amazon - instant savings on Fujifilm X-T20, X-T30 & X-T1000 cameras & lenses
- Save up to $800 on Panasonic mirrorless cameras at Amazon - save on highly-rated Panasonic LUMIX G7, G85MK, GX9 & S1H cameras
- Save on select Sony, Fujifilm & Panasonic mirrorless cameras - at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Mirrorless cameras have started to become options for professional use although they are most popular among beginners. The Fujifilm X-T30 is a smaller and cheaper alternative to the flagship Fujifilm X-T3 yet already features 4K video. The Panasonic Lumix GX80 is also compact though it has a micro four thirds sensor. The Sony Alpha a6500 doesn’t have a full-frame sensor and still can perform as well as the Sony A7R II.
Will Black Friday 2019 last more than a single day? This year’s Black Friday is on November 29th and Cyber Monday is on December 2nd.
For Amazon, Black Friday takes over the entire month of November, starting with a ‘Countdown to Black Friday’ which usually begins early in November. Holiday offers are launched in greater frequency by the time Black Friday Deals Week gets underway, lasting until early December. Consumers can also start their holiday shopping at Walmart earlier than in previous years. Walmart launches their Early Deals Drop on October 25 with special offers on a wide variety of products. Online shoppers are typically able to enjoy Walmart’s Black Friday sale from November 27th. On the evening of Thanksgiving Day, November 28th, in-store deals are normally made available at thousands of Walmart stores across the US.
Most big-box retailers make their Black Friday deals available until Cyber Monday, although Amazon further adds an extra week, continuing the promotion as Cyber Monday Deals Week.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.