BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What are the best Black Friday Ninja deals of 2019? The Consumer Post monitor savings on best-selling Ninja Coffee Bar Systems and Ninja Foodi air fryers, grills, food processors and pressure cookers over Black Friday and are sharing their top picks for shoppers below.
Best Ninja deals:
- Save up to 59% on a wide range of Ninja blenders, coffee bar systems, air fryers, food processors & more at Walmart - check live prices on best-selling Ninja Foodi pressure cookers & Nutri Ninja blenders
- Save up to 38% on select Ninja kitchen appliances at Amazon - save on Ninja blenders, coffee bar systems, air fryers, food processors & more
- Save up to $50 on Ninja Foodi pressure cookers & air fryers at Walmart
- Save up to 42% on Ninja blenders - at Walmart
- Save up to 32% on Ninja Air Fryers at Amazon
- Save up to 45% on Ninja Coffee Bar Systems at Walmart
- Save up to 26% on the top-rated Ninja Foodi line - save on Ninja air fryers & pressure cookers at Amazon.com
- Save up to $50 on Ninja pressure cookers at Amazon
- Save on Ninja’s full range of kitchen products at their online store
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Black Friday home page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Ninja Kitchen has successfully made its name in the small household appliance industry, thanks to its range of topnotch kitchen appliances paired with competitive prices. One of Ninja’s best-selling appliances is the Ninja Coffee Bar System CF097 which is equipped with Auto-IQ One Touch Intelligence technology that automatically adjusts brew cycles. Meanwhile, the Ninja Foodi line offers highly rated food processors, blenders, air fryers, pressure cookers, grills and digital ovens for personal and professional use.
What savings can shoppers expect on products on Black Friday? Deals on Black Friday offer considerable savings to shoppers across all product categories. In 2016, Profitero reported that Amazon sold mid-range electronic items, which are normally priced between $50 to $100, at 36% off on average.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.