BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What are the top Black Friday hoverboard deals for 2019? Deals experts at Deal Stripe have compared savings on Segway, Razor & GOTRAX hoverboards and are listing the best live deals below.
Best Hoverboard deals:
- Get the top-rated Hoverfly Eco Hoverboard for $99 - this best-selling GOTRAX hoverboard reaches top speeds of 7.4 mph and is on sale now at GOTRAX.com
- Save up to 55% on a wide range of hoverboards at Walmart - including deals on best-selling self-balancing scooters starting at as little as $89
- Save up to 50% on top-rated hoverboards and electric scooters - including best-selling hoverboards on sale from as little as $99 at the GOTRAX online store
- Save up to 78% on a wide range of hoverboards at Amazon - check live prices available from top-rated hoverboard brands such as Segway, Razor and Gotrax
- Top-rated hoverboards on sale for $89 - shop the latest hoverboard deals at Walmart and save now
- Save up to $161 on Segway Ninebot & miniPRO transporters and electric scooters at Amazon
- Save up to 43% on a wide range of electric scooters at Walmart - including deals on Hover-1 Pioneer Electric Scooters and Pulse Revster 12V Electric Scooters
- Save up to 64% on Razor hoverboards at Amazon - deals available now on a range of Razor self-balancing scooters
- Save up to 25% on hoverboard go-kart conversion kits - at Amazon
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their latest deals. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
One of the biggest sales in Walmart today is the product known as the hoverboard. These are self balancing scooters that are quite handy and easy to use anywhere. Segway manufactures one of the most durable and solid models in the category. Razor and GOTRAX are also trusted brands when it comes to hoverboards. For those who are seeking a unique way of riding these transporters, hoverboard Go Kart attachments are available.
How did Black Friday come about? The deals offered during the annual shopping holiday after Thanksgiving would lead to shoppers flocking en masse to stores, often causing major vehicle and foot traffic. This significant flurry of customers has given rise to the name Black Friday.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.