BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare all the best ride on toy deals for Black Friday 2019. Experts at Saver Trends have found the best rocking horse, go kart, electric quad bike and jeep deals and are listing them below.
Best ride on toy deals:
- Save up to $100 on Power Wheels ride-on vehicles at Walmart - check live prices on shoppers’ favorite ride-ons such as the Dune Racer, Jeep Wrangler & Harley Davidson Tough Trike
- Save up to 42% on top-rated ride-on toys at Amazon - check the latest deals available on Power Wheels, go karts, Little Tikes and rocking horses
- Save up to $249 on a wide range of rocking horses at Walmart - check live prices on Little Tikes rocking horse & other trusted horse ride-on toy brands
- Save up to 50% on best-selling pedal & racer go karts at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on top-rated ride-on go karts such as Power Wheels & Hauck
- Save $189.99 on the Vroom Rider X Ponycycle Ride-On Unicorn for 4-9 Years Olds - at Amazon
- Save $38.99 on the Peg Perego John Deere Ground Force Tractor with Trailer - at Amazon
- Save 33% on the Kid Motorz Xtreme Quad Pink 6V Ride On - at Amazon
- Save $230 on the Best Choice Products Kids 12V Electric RC Toyota Tundra Ride On Truck - at Walmart
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for their latest deals. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Ride on toys are very popular among kids of all ages. They’re fun to play with as it provides children with the freedom to drive and move around. Most young kids start with Little Tikes car toys such as a rocking horse. As they grow older, they then move on to battery-powered ride-on toy cars they can maneuver themselves. Power Wheels make these types of toys. Top choices include the Dune Racer and Jeep Wrangler. For bigger kids, the Razor electric quad is the more appropriate choice.
What store has the best deals on Black Friday? Holiday shoppers can visit Amazon and Walmart for two of the largest store-wide sales events during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Amazon reported that during the first nine hours of their Black Friday 2018 sale, Amazon customers bought more than one million toys and 700,000 fashion items. Amazon.com shipped millions of items free of charge to customers across the US as part of last year’s holiday sales event.
Walmart had the second biggest share of online revenue over Black Friday last year, accounting for 17.9% of online sales from November 22 - 23 according to Edison Trends.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.