BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare the best Black Friday 2019 bicycle deals and sales. Links to the top savings on exercise bikes, hybrid bikes, Motocross bikes, Strider bikes and more are shown below and have been rounded up by Black Friday experts at Retail Fuse.
Best Bike deals:
- Save up to 21% on popular mountain bikes, tires, parts & accessories at Walmart
- Save up to 39% on balance bikes & training bikes at Amazon - check live prices on highly rated JOYSTAR, Radio Flyer & Strider bikes for children
- Save up to 25% on dirt bikes at Amazon - check live prices on highly-rated powersports ATVs, off-road motorcycles, high performance bikes & street bikes
- Save up to $440 on road bikes at Amazon - check live prices on versatile bicycles for road cycling, commuting, exercising & all-terrain riding
- Save up to 36% on mountain bikes at Amazon - check live prices on variable-speed bicycles with lightweight frames & dual suspension, as well as cycling equipment
- Save up to $149 on exercise bikes at Amazon - check live prices on recumbent, upright & folding exercise bikes for cardio training & total body workouts
- Save up to $110 on spin bikes at Amazon - check live prices on stationary indoor cycling bikes with magnetic resistance, cushioned seats, pulse sensors & LCD monitors
- Save up to $120 on special exercise bike offers at Walmart - including hybrid fan bikes, portable under-desk pedals & mini exercise bikes
Black Friday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Bikes are divided into a seemingly endless number of categories and sub-categories. Performance bikes which are used mainly in sports cover mountain bikes, hybrid bikes and specialized triathlon bikes. There are also exercise bikes which are mostly stationary and have become a staple in gyms because of their efficiency in burning calories. Balance bikes also has its own category, with Strider Bikes as one of the leading brands. These training bikes allow kids as young as 6 months to experience fun and easy bicycle riding without needing to pedal.
What kind of price drops are there on Black Friday? Retailers typically apply considerable discounts on a wide selection of items during Black Friday. A 2016 study by e-commerce analyst Profitero showed that electronic devices normally priced from $50 to $100 went on sale with an average discount of 36% off over Black Friday.
The National Retail Federation reported that in 2018 online stores attracted 41.4 million Black Friday shoppers, 17.6% more than brick-and-mortar stores. More shoppers are choosing to purchase online as retailers continue to deliver more attractive online deals, free expedited shipping, online-exclusive offers and continuous sales.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.