BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Looking for the best TV Black Friday 2019 deals? Money saving experts at Retail Egg have identified the top early Black Friday deals in 2019 from retailers like Walmart and Amazon for 55 Inch, 65 Inch and 70 Inch TVs. Find them listed below.
Best TV deals:
● Save up to $600 on top rated TCL LED TVs at Amazon - save on 32 inch, 43 inch, 55 inch and 65 inch models with up to 4K Ultra HD resolution, Dolby Vision HDR, HDR10 & Roku TV smart platform
● Save up to $401 on a wide range of Vizio TV models at Amazon - check live prices on the P Series, M Series & V Series with up to 4K Ultra HD resolution and Dolby Vision HDR
● Save up to $1202 on a wide range of 55”, 65” & 70” 4K TVs at Amazon - save on bestselling flat and curved screen LED TVs with Ultra HD and HDR video quality and smart TV features
● Save up to $902 on a wide range of top rated LG TV models at Amazon - check live prices on 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch LED & OLED TVs with up to 4K Ultra HD & HDR resolution
● Save up to 53% on Samsung TVs at Amazon.com - check live prices on top-rated Samsung QLED 8K and 4K TVs, Premium UHD models & The Frame TV
● Save up to $200 on Roku TVs at Amazon - Roku offers access to 500,000+ movies and TV shows
● Save up to $600 on highly rated Smart TV models at Amazon - check live prices on 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch smart TVs from LG, Sony, Toshiba, TCL & other top brands
Black Friday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
TV sets are a staple in every home. With the various options available in the market today, choosing one has become a challenge. Smart TVs are very popular because of their advanced features. They allow web browsing, have better picture quality, especially in 4K, and provide wireless connectivity. These TV sets also come in different sizes – 55 inch, 65 inch, and 70 inch. Walmart and Amazon offer great deals on popular smart TV brands like Samsung, LG and Sony.
Will Walmart and Amazon make their Black Friday deals available for longer than a day? Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 land on November 29th and December 2nd, respectively.
Normally Amazon’s deals begin at the start of November and continue to run throughout the month, culminating during Black Friday deals week which extends into early December this year. Holiday savings are also available in Walmart much earlier than usual, as the retailer offers special deals on toys, gadgets, kitchenware and furniture starting from October 25. Walmart normally starts rolling out Black Friday deals online on November 27th, followed by in-store sales on Thanksgiving Day, November 28th.
Most big-box retailers make their Black Friday deals available until Cyber Monday, although Amazon further adds an extra week, continuing the promotion as Cyber Monday Deals Week.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.