BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Searching for the top 65 Inch TV deals for Black Friday 2019? Deal reviewers at Spending Lab have published their list of the best early TCL, Samsung, Vizio & more 65 inch TV deals for 2019. Find their updated list of links to deals below.
Best 65 Inch TV deals:
● Save up to $850 on a wide range of 65” TV models at Amazon - check live prices on highly rated 4K TVs from Sony, LG, Vizio, Toshiba & other top brands
● Save up to $700 on Samsung 65” 4K TVs at Amazon - check live prices on QLED 4K UHD 6, 7 & 8 Series, Smart LED TVs & TV bundles with soundbars and subwoofers
● Save up to $401 on Vizio 65” TVs at Amazon - check live prices on 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TVs
● Save up to $1500 on Sony 65” 4K TVs at Amazon.com - save on LED & OLED models with High Dynamic Range, Motionflow XR & Dynamic Contrast Enhancer features
● Save up to 50% on TCL 65” TVs at Amazon - check live prices on 5-Series & 6-Series 4K TVs with built in Roku TV, QLED color technology & Dolby Vision HDR
Black Friday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The 65-inch TV market continues to widen due to the decrease in a unit’s average price even from leading brands like Samsung, Sharp, and TCL. The technology for the televisions of this size also improves every year. The demand for 4K TV surges as the quality of videos and movies also increases. Walmart offers deals on these TV brands.
Will Black Friday 2019 last more than a single day? This year’s Black Friday is on November 29th and Cyber Monday is on December 2nd.
Black Friday sales are available on Amazon much earlier than the actual day. Deals appear on the site in early November with more being added every hour during Black Friday week and lasting until early December. Walmart is also offering holiday sales deals early this year with its ‘Early Deals Drop’ event starting on October 25. Shoppers can find deals in a range of products from home goods through to electronics. Black Friday deals are usually available in Walmart stores starting on Thanksgiving Day (November 28). Online shoppers can get a headstart, with deals typically appearing on Walmart.com the previous day.
Amazon runs its Black Friday deals longer than other retailers, who usually end theirs on Cyber Monday. Holiday discounts on Amazon are typically extended for an additional week during their Cyber Monday Deals Week.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.