BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find an updated list of early Black Friday Android smartphone deals, featuring savings on LG, Moto, HTC, Huawei, HTC, Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy & OnePlus cell phones. Links to deals are listed below and provided by the Black Friday team at Retail Egg.
Best Android smartphone deals:
- Save up to 72% on Huawei, Motorola, OnePlus & HTC smartphones at Sprint - featuring discounts on the latest flagship models from top Android smartphone manufacturers
- Save over 50% off on a wide range of LG smartphones and enjoy a free TV with select LG leases - pick up the LG G8, V50 & V40 at Sprint.com
- Save up to $270 off on Samsung Galaxy, LG & Apple iPhones at Boost - enjoy instant savings on highly-rated 2019 Android & Apple cell phones
- Save up to 84% on Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, OnePlus & LG smartphones at Sprint - including deals on best-selling Android phones from all the top manufacturers
- Save up to 44% on Motorola Moto Z4, Moto G8 Plus & Motorola One smartphones at Amazon - save on popular GSM unlocked Motorola cell phones with built-in Amazon Alexa access
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A large portion of annual smartphone sales go to Android phones and for good reason. Motorola phones offer good value for money with reliable components. Huawei phones don’t have near stock OS like Moto but do have advanced camera features. HTC phones have Sense as well but are closer to stock Android like Motorola.
How do Black Friday sales work? Every year, retailers nationwide offer time-limited deals during Black Friday. The Balance, a personal finance website, reports that retailers give on average a 20 percent in-store discount on products while online shoppers save an average of 24 percent.
E-commerce portals continue to receive more traffic than brick-and-mortar stores during Black Friday. In 2018, 41.4 million went online to shop for holiday deals while only 34.7 million visited retail outlets, according to data from the National Retail Federation.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.