SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ThousandEyes, the Internet and Cloud intelligence company, today announced it has been named on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America now in its 25th year.
"The move to the cloud means that for enterprises, if the Internet doesn't work, their cloud apps don't work, impacting customer experience, employee productivity, and brand reputation," said Mohit Lad, ThousandEyes CEO and Co-founder. "Being named in the 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 is a strong validation of ThousandEyes' mission to help companies operationalize the cloud by giving them visibility and intelligence into their most significant dependency - the Internet.”
The Deloitte Technology Fast 500 is the leading technology awards program in North America (US and Canada) with 2019 being its twenty-fifth anniversary. Combining technological innovation, entrepreneurship, and rapid growth, Fast 500 companies—large, small, public, and private—span a variety of industry sectors, and are leaders in hardware, software, telecom, semiconductors, life sciences, and emerging areas, such as clean technology.
This award win is the latest in a series of positive product award momentum for ThousandEyes in recent months:
- Winner of the Best Data-Driven SaaS Product in the 2019 SaaS Awards for the second consecutive year
- Most Innovative Cloud Product or Service in the Computing 2019 Cloud Excellence Awards
- 2019 Cloud Computing Product of the Year Award by TMC's Cloud Computing Magazine
- Inaugural Network Computing Editors Innovation Award
- Inclusion in Credit Suisse AG's inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program
- Recognition over the last year by the TechWorld Techies, SIIA CODiEs, Interop ITX, Interop Japan, the Cloud Industry Forum and more
Learn more about ThousandEyes:
- Read the ThousandEyes Network Intelligence Blog
- Find current job openings at ThousandEyes
- Read the latest ThousandEyes announcements and news coverage
ThousandEyes, the Internet and Cloud Intelligence company, delivers the only collectively powered view of the Internet enabling enterprises and service providers to work together to improve the quality of every digital experience. The ThousandEyes platform leverages data collected from an unmatched fleet of vantage points throughout the global Internet, from within data centers and VPCs and on end user devices to expose key dependencies that impact digital service delivery, empowering businesses to see, understand and improve how their customers and employees experience any digital website, application or service. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including 140+ of the Global 2000, 75+ of the Fortune 500, 6 of the 7 top US banks, and 20 of the 25 top SaaS companies. For more information, visit www.ThousandEyes.com or follow us on Twitter at @ThousandEyes.