EVERETT, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fluke® Process Instruments, a global leader in infrared temperature measurement and profiling solutions for industrial applications, has extended its series of Thermalert 4.0 spot pyrometers to include new shortwave sensors as well as additional interface options.
With three new spectral models–measuring at wavelengths of 1 µm, 1.6 µm, and 2.3 µm, respectively–the full Thermalert 4.0 lineup can measure temperatures between -40°C and 2,300°C and is ideal for applications where non-contact temperature monitoring is critical, such as metal, steel, or glass.
“Thermalert 4.0 pyrometers provide accurate temperature measurement solutions for a variety of process control and factory automation applications,” says Dr. Martin Budweg, global product manager, Fluke Process Instruments. “These pyrometers—which conform to Industry 4.0 standards and combine innovative digital technologies and standard two-wire installations for all set ups—provide the features necessary for manufacturing facilities to take better control of their process, ensure faster processing times, and much more.”
Additionally, Fluke Process Instruments has introduced several fieldbus interface options (Ethernet, Ethernet/IP and Profinet IO) to all its new and existing Thermalert 4.0 models–allowing manufacturers to seamlessly integrate the pyrometer with their system so they can sample more data, ensure faster processing times and more.
The Thermalert 4.0 series of spot pyrometers also provides manufacturers with additional benefits, including:
- Compact and rugged, Thermalert 4.0 provides best-in-class repeatability, response time, and accuracy.
- The advanced IP65/NEMA4 instrument employs real-time background temperature compensation and laser aiming.
- System software supports remote configuration, monitoring, field calibration, and firmware updates–lowering service costs and time spent on setup and troubleshooting.
- Plug & play operation further facilitates installation and maintenance.
- Reliable and easy to operate, Thermalert 4.0 delivers outstanding optical resolution.
- Two-wire loop-powered RS-485 and analog outputs are available to meet diverse user requirements.
- Galvanic insulation ensures correct readings.
For more information, please visit www.flukeprocessinstruments.com
About Fluke Process Instruments
Fluke Process Instruments designs, manufactures, and markets a complete line of infrared temperature measurement and profiling solutions for industrial, maintenance, and quality control applications. Distributed worldwide under the Raytek, Ircon, and Datapaq brands, the products reflect the combined experience of over 150 years in manufacturing the world’s finest temperature measurement tools and devices.
Founded in 1948, Fluke Corporation is the world leader in compact, professional electronic test tools. Fluke customers are technicians, engineers, electricians, and metrologists who install, troubleshoot, and manage industrial, electrical, and electronic equipment and calibration processes.