SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Darwin’s Natural Pet Products (Darwin’s) invites pet lovers and experts to answer, “How do you treat your pet like royalty?” The new consumer campaign celebrates pet owners’ desire to pamper their furry friends with lavish care and nutrition.
As the leading provider of subscription-based raw pet food, Darwin’s launched its “Bow Down to Better Pet Food” campaign to put a spotlight on the importance of healthy pet diets. As part of the campaign, Darwin’s is showcasing photos and stories of royal dogs and cats and partnering with industry experts to share advice on nutrition and raw pet food diets. Darwin’s is also providing a limited-time offer of 50 percent off Darwin’s pet food for new customers. For more information on Darwin’s healthy dog and cat foods, and best practices for treating your pet like royalty, visit www.darwinspet.com/50.
“Consumers are treating their pets better than any time in history, with conscientious decisions about diet for optimal health and longevity, plus pet hotels, pet insurance, professional dog walking services, and more,” said Gary Tashjian, Darwin’s Natural Pet Products president. “With Darwin’s, dining like a king or queen means feasting on the healthiest of dog and cat delicacies, and as their regal companions, pet owners can treat their fur-children like royalty without paying a fortune.”
As part of the initiative, Darwin’s will feature customers’ and followers’ royal pets on its social media channels, website, e-newsletters and more, inviting pet parents to showcase their luxe dog and cat treatment by:
- Sharing a video or photo of pets along with Darwin’s products on Instagram (@Darwinspetfood), Twitter (@Darwinspet), and Facebook (@rawdogfood).
- Including a brief description of how they treat their pet like royalty.
- Using the hashtags #bowdowntobetterpetfood, #Darwinsduchess and/or #Darwinsduke across all social media channels.
Darwin’s is also partnering with pet experts and influencers – including dog trainers, veterinarians, and nutritionists – to share the ways they treat their dogs and cats like royalty. This includes tips and tricks ranging from “Investing in Your Pet” to “How to Understand Your Dog King’s (or Queen’s) Body Language” and “7 ways to treat your cat like royalty.” Participating pet experts include:
- Ingrid King, industry influencer and Conscious Cat blogger
- Jacqueline Sehn, DVM, CVH, VetMFHom at MercyVet
- John Woods, founder of All Things Dogs, certified member of the Association of Professional Dog Trainers, graduate in Animal Behavior & Welfare, and recognized author by the Dog Writers Association of America
- Kimberly Gauthier, eBook author and Keep the Tail Wagging blogger
- Steve Brown, developer of the Canine and Feline Diet Formulator™ program, and best-selling author of “Unlocking the Canine Ancestral Diet: Healthier Dog Food the ABC Way” and “See Spot Live Longer.”
About Darwin’s Natural Pet Products
Darwin’s Natural Pet Products, a leading provider of raw pet food, delivers nutritious and raw pet food meals directly to consumers’ homes, feeding thousands of pets every day. Customers report on their pets’ improved health, mobility and energy. Darwin’s pet food is based on nutrition science and the natural diets of dogs and cats. For more information visit www.darwinspet.com.