LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The report, global lateral epicondylitis treatment market, has been added to Technavio’s catalog. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the market, including its global and regional market share and market segmentation based on type and geography for the forecast period 2019-2023.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research: Download Free Sample Report
This report on the lateral epicondylitis treatment market includes:
Lateral epicondylitis treatment market analysis and forecast 2019-2023: Features
- Competitive landscape
- Market drivers
- Market trends
- Market challenges
- Five forces analysis
- Market landscape
- Market sizing & forecast
Lateral Epicondylitis Treatment Market 2019-2023: Competitive Landscape
- Vendors covered
- Bayer AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Pfizer Inc.
Lateral Epicondylitis Treatment Market 2019-2023: Geographic Landscape
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
Lateral Epicondylitis Treatment Market 2019-2023: Type Landscape
- Non-surgical treatment - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Surgical treatment - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 10,000+ market research reports.
Growing prevalence of risk factors for lateral epicondylitis will drive the lateral epicondylitis treatment market
Although lateral epicondylitis is common in athletes that play a sport that causes repeated pressure on the tendons near the elbow joint, it has been found that this condition also occurs in patients with conditions such as radio-humeral bursitis and osteoarthritis. Thus, the growing prevalence of risk factors for lateral epicondylitis will drive the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Development of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy – An emerging trend in the osteoporosis market
The emergence of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy is identified as one of the key trends in the lateral epicondylitis treatment market. Platelet-rich plasma is made from the patient’s blood and is rich in proteins, which helps heal tendon injuries, including lateral epicondylitis. Although the efficacy of this treatment is yet to be proven at it is in the late-stage clinical trials, PRP therapy is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period.
Other Key Topics Covered in the Report are:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Development of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy
- Advances in diagnosis lateral epicondylitis
- Increasing funds for research on lateral epicondylitis
Technavio also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive, and tailored research.
For More Information Click Here
Browse Related Healthcare Reports:
- Global Cachexia Therapeutics Market: The global cachexia therapeutics market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of close to 6% during the period 2019-2023. The cachexia therapeutics market size will increase by USD 568.85 million during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
- Global Pulmonary Edema Therapeutics Market: The global pulmonary edema therapeutics market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of close to 3% during the period 2019-2023. The pulmonary edema therapeutics market size will increase by USD 288.99 million during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 10,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.