LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The report, global proteinuria therapeutics market has been added to Technavio’s catalog. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the market, including its global and regional market share as well as market segmentation based on product and geography for the forecast period 2019-2023.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research: Download Free Sample Report
This report on the proteinuria therapeutics market includes:
Proteinuria Therapeutics market analysis and forecast 2019-2023: Features
- Competitive landscape
- Market drivers
- Market trends
- Market challenges
- Five forces analysis
- Market landscape
- Market sizing & forecast
Proteinuria Therapeutics Market 2019-2023: Competitive Landscape
- Vendors covered
- AbbVie Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Proteinuria Therapeutics Market 2019-2023: Geographic Landscape
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
Proteinuria Therapeutics Market 2019-2023: Product Landscape
- ACE inhibitors - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- ARBs - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Other therapeutics - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 10,000+ market research reports.
Increasing prevalence of associated risk factors will drive the proteinuria therapeutics market
The rapid developments in the healthcare industry and the availability of advanced treatment options have led to a significant increase in the life expectancy of people, which has resulted in the rise in the geriatric population. The prevalence of proteinuria increases with age, hence, the rise in the geriatric population is increasing the number of proteinuria cases. Moreover, proteinuria can also be caused by diseases such as multiple myeloma, AIDS, lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis. This is increasing the need for effective therapeutics, which is encouraging vendors to focus on developing novel therapies to treat proteinuria.
Introduction of smartphone-based diagnosis and treatment – An emerging trend in the osteoporosis market
The introduction of smartphone-based diagnosis and treatment is identified as one of the key proteinuria therapeutics market trends. Technological advancements help in increasing the adherence to treatment. The introduction of smartphone-based applications helps in effective and quick results at lower costs. These applications do not need a specialist to make clinical decisions as they are fully autonomous. Such advancements will help patients to identify proteinuria and enable nephrologists to provide effective treatment.
Other Key Topics Covered in the Report are:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Introduction of smartphone-based diagnosis and treatment
- Advent of novel therapies
- Increasing awareness about renal disorders
Technavio also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive, and tailored research.
For More Information Click Here
Browse Related Healthcare Reports:
- Global Plethysmograph Market: The global plethysmograph market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 3% during the period 2019-2023. The plethysmograph market size will increase by USD 14.86 million during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
- Global Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) Inhibitors Market: The global vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) inhibitors market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during the period 2019-2023. The vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) inhibitors market size will increase by USD 10.2 billion during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 10,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.