DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Public Blockchain: Global Developments and Key Issues " report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an overview of the market scale and type of cryptocurrencies and tokens and examines the issues facing the industry over the years.
In 2017 there were 1,249 types of cryptocurrencies and tokens worldwide, up about 94% compared to 2016. The amount of cryptocurrency and token issuance also increased and reached USD 6 billion in 2017 alone, growing 20-folds compared to the previous year. Under this craze, relevant industry players are actively investing in this arena and generating market opportunities but are also facing potential threats and hidden concerns.
List of Topics:
- Development of global cryptocurrency in terms of value and includes three types of cryptocurrencies and tokens: pure cryptocurrencies, utility tokens, and security tokens.
- Issues to face or facing the industry are also included.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Cryptocurrency Scale
2. Types of Public Blockchain Currencies and Tokens
2.1 Development of Cryptocurrencies
2.2 Development of Utility Tokens
2.3 Development of Security Tokens
3. Future Development Issues
3.1 Exchanges Proliferating to Intensify the Competition
3.2 The Mining Market Faces the Risk of Paradigm Shift
3.2.1 Rules of Games Will be Significantly Modified
3.2.2 Reduced Mining Rewards May Affect Hardware Needs
- Decentralized Autonomous Organization
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sxok47