VANCOUVER, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE:NLS), the innovation leader in home fitness for over 40 years, expands its Schwinn® product portfolio with the new Schwinn® IC4 bike and Schwinn® 810 treadmill. Engineered to keep workouts fresh and engaging, the new IC4 bike and 810 treadmill feature a connected fitness experience, and numerous workout options for a range of fitness levels.
Nautilus, Inc.’s new Explore the World app is also available on the IC4 bike and 810 treadmill, allowing users to experience virtual courses and stunning trails – from the Irish countryside to the beaches of Australia – that automatically adjust to their speed.
The app, which is available November 15, features numerous real-world maps with high-definition video and new routes added regularly. Explore the World also syncs seamlessly with popular fitness tracking apps including UA Record®, MapMyRun®, MapMyRide®, Strava®, Apple Health and Google Fit™.
Both machines offer Bluetooth® data streaming, so users can also connect to popular third-party apps – allowing them to ride or run with their favorite trainers from Peloton; or interact, train and compete against others on Zwift®.
“The Schwinn brand has a long legacy of combining fun and fitness, keeping consumers motivated from the comfort and convenience of their home,” said Jim Barr, CEO for Nautilus, Inc. “The Schwinn IC4 bike and 810 treadmill reinforce our continued commitment to help our customers live healthier lives and stay with their workout routines longer by delivering high quality, connected fitness machines at an affordable price.”
Schwinn® IC4 Bike
The Schwinn IC4 offers the following features:
- A slim and compact footprint, so it can fit easily in your home.
The electromagnetic resistance system (ECB) provides a smooth, quiet ride.
- An intuitive resistance knob, which allows for 100 micro-adjustable resistance levels to meet the needs of the individual user.
- Flexible seat and handlebars that adjust horizontally and vertically for maximum versatility.
- Race-style high-density foam seat, offering comfort for long rides.
- Dual-link pedals with toe cages (included) so users have the option of using standard toe cages or SPD clips.
- A generous, full color backlit LCD display makes it easy to track workout progress
- An integrated device holder for phone or tablet is designed to keep users engaged during their workout.
- Other custom features include easy-reach cradles with 3 lb. dumbbells to provide users with instant access to a full body workout; heart rate armband, and dual water bottle holders.
The Schwinn IC4 bike is available for direct purchase online and at select retailers including Dick’s Sporting Goods and Amazon for $799. For more information, visit: www.schwinnfitness.com.
Schwinn® 810 Treadmill
Highlights of the Schwinn 810 treadmill include:
- 16 intuitive workout programs and an adjustable speed and incline to keep workouts fresh. It also accommodates two user profiles.
- A powerful, quiet 2.6 continuous-duty horsepower (CHP) motor for walking, jogging or running up to 10 mph.
- A generous running path features a SoftTrak™ deck cushioning system helps reduce joint stress and deliver unparalleled relief from long runs.
- SoftDrop™ deck folding technology provides a gentle descent and transport wheels allow for easy roll away and storage.
- An intuitive, feature-focused large blue blacklit LCD display provides a superior experience.
- The integrated media shelf for phone, tablet, or other reading materials, is designed to keep users engaged during their workout.
- Other custom features include integrated heart rate contacts, a USB media charging port, in-console speakers, and dual water bottle holders.
The Schwinn 810 treadmill is available at select retailers including Amazon, for $699. For more information, visit: www.schwinnfitness.com.
About Nautilus, Inc.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE: NLS) is a global technology driven fitness solutions company that believes everyone deserves a fit and healthy life. With a brand portfolio including Bowflex®, Nautilus®, Octane Fitness® and Schwinn®, Nautilus, Inc. develops innovative products to support healthy living through direct and retail channels as well as in commercial channels. Nautilus, Inc. uses the investor relations page of its website (www.nautilusinc.com/investors) to make information available to its investors and the market.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Nautilus, Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.