COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The emerging generation of SRI/ESG/impact investing leaders will be saluted in conjunction with the 30th convening of The SRI Conference. Organizers of the conference today announced the first winners of the “SRI Conference 30 Under 30 Award,” an important new way to spotlight and nurture 30 Millennial and Gen Z leaders who will guide the SRI/ESG/impact investing industry well into the second half of the 21st Century.
The SRI Conference is the premier annual gathering of the sustainability/SRI/ESG/impact investing world. The 30th SRI Conference takes place November 11-15, 2019 at The Broadmoor Resort in Colorado Springs, CO. For more information, go to www.SRIConference.com. 30 Under 30 winners will be recognized as part of a gala awards dinner at the conference where the coveted Moskowitz Prize, SRI Service Award, and EthicMark awards will also be conferred.
The “SRI Conference 30 Under 30” award winners are being recognized for their contributions to the SRI field. Award winners include investment professionals, social entrepreneurs, financial advisors, researchers, academic professionals, investment marketers, issue advocates and employees of mission-driven organizations who exemplify the spirit of SRI.
The SRI Conference & Community CEO Paula A. DeLaurentis, said: “Young people are embracing SRI/ESG/impact investing today like never before, so it is appropriate that we recognize the emerging crop of industry leaders in this group. Honoring those who demonstrate the highest commitment to sustainable, responsible, and impact investing is a critical part of The SRI Conference’s mission. We are proud to host the presentation of a number of prestigious annual awards, including, for the first-ever time, the 'SRI Conference 30 Under 30' Awards.”
“THE SRI CONFERENCE 30 UNDER 30” AWARD WINNERS
The full list of winners along with their photos and bios can be viewed here: https://www.sriconference.com/sri-30-under-30.
The winners are listed below by name, title and organization below:
- Alexandra Chamberlin, manager, private impact investments, CapShift
- Bown Gu, investor engagement manager, Access to Medicine Foundation
- Colleen Orr, policy analyst, UNPRI
- Ebony Perkins, manager, community & investor relations, Self-Help
- Elizabeth di Bonaventura, senior institutional relationship associate, Domini Impact Investments
- Emily Dwyer, ESG research analyst, Brown Advisory
- Evan Quirk-Garvan, financial advisor, Money with a Mission/Natural Investments
- Fatoumata Diedhiou, Senegal Country Coordinator, Trees for the Future
- Gabe Malek, student / co-chair of the board, The Dwight Hall Socially Responsible Investment Fund at Yale University
- Gabe Rissman, co-founder, Stake PBC / Real Impact Tracker
- Hannah Lucal, associate director, Open MIC
- Hendrix Berry, advisor and impact investment analyst, Balanced Rock Investment Advisors
- Ivan Nechunaev, senior investment professional, Terra Nova Capital
- Jenna Nicholas, co-founder and CEO, Impact Experience, CEO
- Jessye Waxman, shareholder advocate, Green Century Capital Management
- Kacie Brennell, social enterprise accelerator and impact lab specialist, Mission Edge
- Katherine Kroll, sustainable investing analyst, Brown Advisory
- Katheryn Witt. director of funder education, BALLE
- Lily Styrmoe, financial planning associate, TCI Wealth Advisors
- Matthew Nabhan, financial advisor, Morgan Stanley
- Narottama Bowden, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Nicole Torrico, program manager, Intentional Endowments Network
- Patrick Reed, co-founder, Real Impact Tracker
- Sean Martin, ESG integration and partnerships, Institutional Shareholder Services
- Shaheen Contractor, ESG research associate, Bloomberg Intelligence
- Sindhu Lakshmanan, senior investment associate, Living Cities
- Sophie Peeters, investor relations analyst, International Finance Corporation, member of the World Bank Group
- Suzanna Buck, senior impact investment associate, Domini Impact Investments
- Trevor David, manager, client relations, Sustainalytics
- Usman Ali, investment team, Mobius Capital Partners LLP
SRI CONFERENCE & COMMUNITY SPONSORS
The SRI Conference sponsors include: Aberdeen Standard Investments, Act Analytics, Advisor Partners, Allianz Global Investors, American Century Investments, Appleseed Capital, Axiom, Brown Advisory, Calvert Impact Capital, Calvert Research and Management, Capital Good Fund, Capital Impact Partners, Clean USA Power, College for Financial Planning, Community Capital Management, Dell, Earth Equity Advisors, Energy Income Partners, Entelligent, EQIS Capital Management, First Affirmative Financial Network, Folio Institutional, General Mills, Green Century Funds, Gurtin Municipal Bond Management, Hope Enterprise Corporation, Iroquois Valley Farms, Jantz Management, Kiva, Matthews Asia, Miller/Howard Investments, Morningstar, Inc., MSCI, Natixis Investment Managers, Open Invest, Parnassus, Pax World Funds, Praxis Mutual Funds, RBC Global Asset Management, Riskalyze, Sarasin Asset Management, Saturna Capital, Self Help Federal Credit Union, Shelton Capital, S&P Dow Jones Indices, TerraCycle, Thornburg Investment Management, Tides, Trillium Asset Management, Uncommon Giving, Vanderbilt Financial Group, Vanguard, Vert Asset Management, and WaterEquity.
ABOUT THE SRI CONFERENCE
The SRI Conference is the premier annual gathering of the sustainability/SRI/ESG/impact investing world. The 30th SRI Conference takes place November 11-15, 2019 at The Broadmoor Resort in Colorado Springs, CO. For more information, go to www.SRIConference.com.
Folio Financial, Inc. is the parent company of The SRI Conference & Community. Folio Financial (formerly FOLIOfn, Inc.), Folio Investing, Folio Institutional, First Affirmative, and VIA Folio together comprise the Folio brands, delivering innovation that benefits investors and those who serve them.
For more information or to be connected with the individual “The SRI Conference 30 Under 30” award winners, conference registration and sponsorships, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. High-resolution artwork for The SRI Conference is available upon request for news organizations.