DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global NGS Sample Preparation Market - Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The NGS sample preparation industry analysis projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 15.54% during the forecast period, 2019-2025. The NGS sample preparation market generated $1,140.0 million in revenue in 2018, in terms of value.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global NGS sample preparation market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global NGS sample preparation market?
- How is each segment expected to grow in the global NGS sample preparation market during the forecast period and what is the estimated revenue to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025?
- What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market? What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for NGS sample preparation?
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global NGS sample preparation market? What is the current market dominance for each of these leading players?
- What would be the compound growth rate witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2019-2025?
- What are the key applications in the global NGS sample preparation market? What are the major segments of these applications?
- Which are the dominant therapeutic areas of the global NGS sample preparation market? Which is the fastest-growing therapeutic area in the global NGS sample preparation market?
- Who are the key manufacturers and service providers in the global NGS sample preparation market, and what are their contributions? What is the growth potential of each major NGS sample preparation provider?
- What is the scope of the global NGS sample preparation market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa?
The NGS sample preparation market growth has been primarily attributed to the major drivers in this market such as the rising prevalence of genetic disorders and infectious diseases, increasing direct-to-consumer genetic testing, and increasing research in the field of genomics. However, there are significant challenges that are restraining market growth. These challenges include cost constraints pertaining to automated NGS sample preparation affecting adoption, lack of high complexity genetic testing centers, and regulatory uncertainty.
Scope of the Market Intelligence on NGS Sample Preparation Market
The NGS sample preparation research provides a holistic view of the market in terms of various factors influencing it, including product optimization, and technological advancements.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products and manufacturers allied with the market. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on the unmet needs, perception of the new products, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, the growth potential of each underlying sub-segment, and company, as well as other vital information with respect to global NGS sample preparation market.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Scope and Methodology
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Data Sources
1.4 Assumptions and Limitations
1.5 Data and Prediction Modelling
2 Market Overview
2.1 The Basic NGS Workflow
2.2 Global NGS Sample Preparation Market Scenario
3 Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Short Term Driver
18.104.22.168 Rising Prevalence of Genetic Disorders
3.1.2 Current Drivers
22.214.171.124 Increasing Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing
126.96.36.199 Rising Prevalence of Infectious Diseases
3.1.3 Long Term Driver
188.8.131.52 Increasing Research Funding in the Field of Genomics
3.2.1 Short Term Restraint
184.108.40.206 High Cost of Automated NGS Sample Preparation Instruments
3.2.2 Current Restraint
220.127.116.11 Lack of Advanced Genetic Testing Centers
3.2.3 Long Term Restraint
18.104.22.168 Stringent Regulatory Standards
3.3 Market Opportunities
3.3.1 Adoption of Automated NGS Sample Preparation in the Emerging Markets
3.3.2 Technological Advancements in NGS Sample Preparation
3.3.3 Opportunity (by Product)
3.3.4 Opportunity (by Application)
22.214.171.124 DNA Sequencing
3.3.5 Opportunity (by Region)
126.96.36.199 North America
4 Automated NGS Sample Preparation Market: Industry Insights
4.1 Key Developments
4.1.1 Product Launch
4.1.2 Collaborations, Partnerships and Agreements:
4.1.3 Product Enhancements
4.1.5 Business Expansions
4.2 Industry Trends
4.2.1 Preference for Automated NGS Sample Preparation Workstations Integrated with QC (Quality Control)
4.2.2 Growing Trend for the Preference of Customized Automated NGS Sample Preparation Platform
5 Next-Generation Sequencing Sample Preparation Market, End-User & Pricing Analysis
5.1 Satisfaction Level of Different Instruments (by Brand)
5.2 Pricing Analysis of Preferred Products- Step Wise (Sample Quantification, Library Preparation, Target Enrichment, Library Quantification)
5.3 Pricing Analysis - Accessories and Components
5.4 Pricing Analysis - Consumables
6 NGS Sample Preparation Market (by Product)
6.1 Automated Workstations
6.1.1 Open Systems
6.1.2 Closed Systems
6.2 Standalone Automation Instruments
6.2.1 Fragment Analyzer
6.2.2 Ultrasonicator/ Sonicator
6.2.3 DNA/RNA Shearing Instruments
6.2.4 Template Preparation Instruments
6.2.5 DNA Selection Instruments
6.2.6 Nucleic Acid Extraction/Isolation System
6.3.1 Sample Extraction and Isolation Kits
6.3.2 Sample Purification Kits
6.3.3 Library Preparation Kits
188.8.131.52 DNA Library Preparation Kits
184.108.40.206 RNA Library Preparation Kits
220.127.116.11 FFPE DNA Kits
18.104.22.168 ChIP-Seq Library Preparation
22.214.171.124 Library Quantitation
126.96.36.199 Library Amplification
188.8.131.52 Library Preparation Accessories
6.3.4 Clean-up and Selection Kits
6.3.5 Target Enrichment Kits
6.3.6 Microbiome DNA Enrichment
6.3.7 Other Consumables
6.4 Accessories and Components
7 NGS Sample Preparation Market (by Workflow)
7.1 Sample Extraction/Isolation
7.2 Sample Quantification
7.3 Quality Control
7.5 Library preparation
7.6 Target Enrichment
7.7 Library Quantification
8 NGS Sample Preparation Market (by Therapeutic Area)
8.2 Human Genetics/Population Genetics
8.4 Infectious Diseases
8.5 Other Therapeutic Areas
9 NGS Sample Preparation Market (by Application)
9.1 DNA Sequencing
9.2 Whole-Genome Sequencing
9.3 RNA Sequencing
9.4 Methylation Sequencing
9.6 Single Cell Sequencing
10 NGS Sample Preparation Market (by End-User)
10.1 Hospitals and Clinics
10.2 Academic and Research Institutes
10.3 Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
10.4 Other End-Users
11 NGS Sample Preparation Market (by Region)
11.2 North America
11.5 Latin America
11.6 Middle East and Africa
12 Competitive Landscape
12.1 Market Share Analysis
12.2 Product Benchmarking
12.3 Growth Share Analysis by End-User
12.4 Growth Share Analysis by Region
12.5 Growth Share Analysis by Product
13 Strategic Recommendations
13.1 Key Takeaways
13.2 Benchmarking Roche, Qiagen and Illumina Position in NGS Sample Preparation Market
13.3 Gap Analysis
13.4 Business Expansion Opportunity Mapping
13.4.1 By Product
13.4.2 By Region
13.5 Investment Opportunities
13.6 SWOT Analysis
13.7 Propitious Strategies to Succeed in NGS Sample Preparation Market
13.7.1 Optimizing Existing Products for Existing Customers
13.7.2 Expanding into Niche Applications
14 Company Profiles
- Agilent Technologies
- Aurora Biomed Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Eppendorf AG
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Hamilton Company
- Illumina, Inc.
- New England Biolabs, Inc.
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies Limited
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Promega Corporation
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Swift Biosciences Inc.
- Tecan Group
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iyo8k