DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The African Commercial Vehicles Market Report 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The African commercial vehicles (CV) market is largely driven by increasing infrastructural developments and rising urbanisation. South Africa is the largest contributor to the CV market in Africa, with over 50% share.
However, until 2025, Ghana, Angola, Nigeria, and Kenya, are expected to be the fastest-growing markets and the only ones to increase their share in the overall African CV market. Zimbabwe has the potential to be amongst the fastest growing depending on new government reforms and if the business environment improves. However, the country will be coming from a relatively low sales base.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the African Commercial Vehicles Market, find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with this detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with expert qualitative analysis and growth projections. This report analyses and presents an overview of the African Commercial Vehicles Market.
Why you should buy The African Commercial Vehicles Market 2019
- 121 pages of comprehensive analysis
- 47 tables and graphs quantifying the market in detail
- African Commercial Vehicles Market forecasts between 2019 and 2024
- Forecasts for the 14 African Commercial Vehicles Markets and an outlook on the rest of the continent.
- Egypt, South Africa, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Kenya, Ghana, Algeria, Angola, Tunisia, Tanzania, Mauritius, Cameroon and Zimbabwe.
- A SWOT analysis that examines the African Commercial Vehicles market
- 7 key companies identified and profiled operating within the African Commercial Vehicles Market, including 2019 market share information.
- CMC Motors
- FAW South Africa
- Foton Kenya
- General Motors East Africa (GMEA)
- MAN Truck And Bus (South Africa)
- Shaanxi Automobile Group Co., Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mrma77