This report analyses e-commerce for the furniture industry, estimating this market size at a world level, for the key geographical areas (Europe, North America, Asia) and relevant countries, and providing sales volume and performances for single distributor categories (E-tailers, brick&click furniture stores, non-specialist dealers).
An overview of the world furniture industry, with current data for the furniture consumption and 2019-2020 furniture market forecasts in large markets, introduces the study.
Furniture consumption data and e-commerce sales are also provided by segment: upholstered furniture, outdoor furniture, office furniture, kitchen furniture, other furniture (furniture for dining and living rooms, bedroom furniture, furniture for bathrooms, occasional furniture and non-upholstered seats).
Different e-commerce business models, business evolution and organization are discussed in light of companies' experiences: the omnichannel approach, the incidence of mobile commerce, advertising and search engine strategies, the use of social media, delivery options and costs.
For each considered geographical area the report highlights the sector performance (Consumption and E-commerce sales of furniture and E-commerce furniture sales by considered country) and sales of the leading furniture e-commerce players (websites selling furniture, furniture manufacturers selling on-line).
The online sales of furniture and related products are presented for a total of 140 leading players based in the USA, Europe, and Asia, with profiles highlighting their e-commerce policies.
Key Topics Covered:
Introduction: Research Tools, Sample of Companies, Terminology and Methodological Notes
- E-Commerce For The Furniture Industry
- An Overview of the Furniture Market
- Overview of the world furniture industry. Consumption and Imports
- Furniture consumption in large markets, 2019 - 2021. Forecasts of yearly changes in real terms
- E-commerce for the Furniture Industry: Basic Data
- Furniture consumption and e-commerce sales by segment
- Consumption and E-commerce sales of furniture by country/region
- E-commerce sales of furniture by kind of distributor
- Models of e-commerce business
- Activity Trends
- E-commerce sales of furniture
- The business evolution and organization
- Global E-Commerce Evolution
- Bygghemma Group
- C Discount
- Crate and Barrel
- Cymax Stores
- Harvey Norman
- Home 24
- Home Depot
- Ikea Group
- John Lewis Partnership
- Restoration Hardware
- Sainsbury's Home,Suning
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4w2hg6
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.