DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Silicones Market - Products and Applications" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The construction sector is leading the global volume market for silicones, which is forecast to be 639 thousand metric tons valued at US$3.4 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach 823 thousand metric tons by 2025 at the fastest CAGR of 4.3% between 2019 and 2025. Overall the silicones market is estimated to reach 2.4 million metric tons in 2019.
Research Findings & Coverage
- The worldwide market for Silicones is analyzed with respect to product types and applications
- Silicones' market size is reported in this study by silicone product types and applications across all major countries
- Silicones Still Deriving Maximum Benefit from the Construction Industry
- Demand for Liquid Silicone Rubber on the Upswing
- Silicone Biocompatibility a Boon for the Healthcare Industry
- Automotive Applications of Silicones Gain Traction
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs, and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled - 68
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 140 companies
The report analyzes the market for the following key product types of Silicones:
- Silicone Elastomers
- Silicone Fluids
- Silicone Resins
- Other Silicones
The market for major applications of Silicones explored in this report comprises the following:
- Electricals & Electronics
- Personal Care & Consumer
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Oil & Gas
- Industrial Machinery
- Paper & Textiles
- Other Applications
Analysis Period, Units and Growth Rates
- The report reviews, analyzes and projects the global Silicones market for the period 2016-2025 in terms of volume in metric tons and value in US$ and the compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) projected from 2019 through 2025
- North America (The United States, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain, the United Kingdom and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- South America (Brazil and Rest of South America)
- Rest of World (Turkey, UAE and Other Rest of World)
- AB Specialty Silicones
- ACC Silicones
- Avantor, Inc.
- Azelis Americas, LLC
- Caldic B.V.
- Comercial Qumica Mass
- CSL Silicones Inc.
- Dongyue Group Limited
- Dow Chemical Company Ltd.
- DyStar Singapore Pte Ltd
- Elkem ASA
- Evonik Industries AG
- Gelest, Inc.
- HRS Co., Ltd.
- Innospec Inc.
- JNC Corporation
- KCC Corporation
- Krahn Chemie GmbH
- Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.
- Luxi Group Co., Ltd.
- McCoy Performance Silicones Pvt. Ltd.
- Milliken & Company
- NuSil Technology LLC
- Pelnox, Ltd.
- Petronas Chemicals Group Bhd
- Provista S.A. De C.V.
- Quantum Silicones
- Ravago Petrokimya Uretim A.S.
- Ricardo Molina
- Rogers Corporation
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Silchem Inc.
- Siltech Corporation
- SJL Partners
- Specialty Silicone Products, Inc.
- Stockmeier Chemie
- The Dow Chemical Company
- TUV SUD
- Wacker Chemical Corporation
- Wonik QnC Corp
- Zhejiang Hoshine Silicon Industry Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xi3mzl