LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The report, marine VFD market 2019-2023, has been added to Technavio's catalog. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the market, including its global and regional market share as well as market segmentation based on type and geography for the forecast period 2019-2023.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research: Download Free Sample Report
The report on the marine VFD market includes:
Marine VFD market analysis and forecast 2019-2023: Features
- Competitive landscape
- Market drivers
- Market trends
- Market challenges
- Five forces analysis
- Market landscape
Market sizing & forecast
Marine VFD Market 2019-2023: Competitive landscape
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- ABB Ltd.
- CG Power and Industrial Solutions Ltd.
- Danfoss AS
- Eaton Corp. Plc
- General Electric Co.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Invertek Drives Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Siemens AG
Marine VFD Market Landscape 2019-2023: Geographic landscape
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Key leading countries
Marine VFD Market Landscape 2019-2023: Type
- AC Drive - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- DC Drive - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 10,000+ market research reports.
Growing demand for superior performance in marine operations will drive the marine VFD market
Marine VFDs enable precise, reliable, and efficient control of various marine engine components and motors in a wide variety of applications. For instance, they provide incomparable results in terms of performance by enabling engine operations across a wide range of speeds, along with maintaining full load capability for marine devices and components.
The advent of remote monitoring in VFD – An emerging trend in the marine VFD market
Remote monitoring of marine VFDs plays a crucial role in identifying deteriorating conditions within the VFD, which can potentially cause a shutdown and result in losses for end-users. It also allows end-users to remotely troubleshoot any minor failure in marine VFDs, which enables them to reduce unplanned downtime and increase efficiency.
Other Key Topics Covered in the Report are:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
Market segmentation analysis
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Get Full Report: https://www.technavio.com/report/marine-vfd-market-industry-analysis
DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Digitalization of shipbuilding industry
- Increasing hybrid and electric propulsion in marine operations
- Advent of remote monitoring in VFD
Technavio also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive, and tailored research.
For More Information Click Here
Browse Related Industrials Reports:
- Global Marine Engine Monitoring System Market 2019-2023: The global marine engine monitoring system market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of over 3% during the period 2019-2023. The marine engine monitoring system market size will increase by USD 98.52 million during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
- Global Submarine Combat System Market 2019-2023: The global submarine combat system market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the period 2019-2023. The marine engine monitoring system market size will increase by USD 2 billion during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 10,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.