DETROIT--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Michigan's Commercial Cannabis Conference & Expo 2019, the state's prominent B2B expo, is back on October 11th - 12th at the renamed TCF Center. Over 200 organizations will be involved, featuring 50 speakers, a Hemp Room, and a Showcase to highlight brands and products.
The conference facilitates connections across business, industry, and government, but also educates citizens. Moved to a Friday and Saturday, the B2B event will open free to the public on Saturday afternoon, offering five seminars and the Showcase.
"We are delighted to offer a community-driven conference with depth, value, and dimension," said Thomas Tong, Conference Director. The seminars cover leadership, hemp, and marijuana. There are three themes: 1) Quality and Safety, 2) Data and Technology, and 3) Social Justice and Equity.
A few highlights:
- Enjoy the SUPER SESSION on SPORTS & CANNABIS with professional athletes
- Listen to our recent top regulator, Shelly Edgerton of Dykema, moderate a panel on "Quality and Safety" with Michigan cannabis industry leaders
- Build your deep understanding of security with five leading companies for the SUPER SESSION on SECURITY in CANNABIS
- Live cooking demo with cannabis, featuring top chefs and a legal explanation of consumption laws
- Led by our Diamond Sponsor, Enlighten, learn from five cannabis technology leaders in the SUPER SESSION on DATA and TECHNOLOGY
- Wow! Get a glimpse of the future with a new prototype 43-foot CannaBus, the first ever mobile cannabis retail environment with advanced technologies that will amaze and entertain you.
Also returning is the MIXER, an industry social the evening of Oct 11th at the Crowne Plaza, that’s packed with influencers and shakers. Hosted by Trick-Trick, expect to "dress up and show up," be chauffeured with heavy hors d'oeuvres and an open bar, and customized beats by KAZI and dozens of other artists. Awards are also presented to a leader in each of the following categories: 1) Business, 2) Industry, 3) Government, and 4) All Around. To nominate or vote, click here.
For conference tickets, click here.
For MIXER tickets, click here.
Cannabis-Aid focuses on catalyzing and strengthening the cannabis sector in Michigan. Operating on a cost-recovery model and supported by volunteers, Cannabis-Aid provides an annual state conference designed to help connect, educate, and empower cannabis professionals and interested citizens. www.cannabis-aid.com