DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Business Agility & Software Engineering Excellence Research" newsletter has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Achieve your personal professional development goals with the knowledge shared by the author's Agile experts. With the insight you'll gain from an individual subscription, you'll increase your stature in your organization and improve your personal marketability.
The author's team of Senior Consultants (with deep expertise in Agile/Lean deployments, devops, technical debt, systems engineering, software governance, human systems dynamics, and much more), has an international reputation for helping organizations embrace change, create better products, and boost team performance.
See For Yourself
Wherever you are on the Agile adoption curve, the author gives you insight and advice to help you achieve greater success. You'll read reports and articles like these:
- Agile Team Tips: Identifying the Product Owner
- Building the Foundation for Organizational Agility Begins at the Top
- The Industrial Agile Framework: Scrum Is the Heart of a Future Lean-Agile Industrial Environment
- The Road to Organizational Agility: Where's the Starting Line?
- Developing an Experimental Culture
- 9 Rules of Agile Architecture
- Browse the archive
What You Get
As a subscriber, you'll receive a steady stream of alerts, updates, reports, and webinars:
- In-depth research reports that examine a key topic from many angles
- Exclusive case studies via shorter articles, with key lessons learned
- Fast-reading email Advisors, packed with breakthrough ideas
- Live and recorded webinars by the top thinkers, with Q&A: learn from your peers' questions, too
- Access to the deep archive, with 10+ years of timeless insight and advice
This subscription delivers the insight you need to adopt and master Agile and Lean practices, drive greater predictability, higher client satisfaction, increased product quality, and better business outcomes.
Explore the most comprehensive online archive of Agile resources in existence. Subscribe to this subscription and get access to the author's vast repository of insight written by the pioneers and today's leaders in the Agile movement - Jim Highsmith, Kent Beck, Tom DeMarco, Rob Thomsett, Alistair Cockburn, Tim Lister, Don MacIntyre, Scott Ambler, Jens Coldewey, and many others - whenever you need it. Their expert advice will help you stay on the cutting edge of new developments in software engineering excellence, product management, and enterprise agility.
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p8h50e