BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Turbonomic, the leader in Application Resource Management, has achieved certification of its new ServiceNow integration module to streamline workflows between people, data, systems, and processes. Through integration with ServiceNow workflows, Turbonomic’s AI-powered resourcing actions get routed, approved, and implemented faster while maintaining an accurate system of record.
Learn more in the “ServiceNow and DevOps for Responsible IT Agility” Webinar on September 25, 2019 at 11 a.m. ET.
As adoption of the Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) process grows, software is expected to be designed, tested, and deployed at a much faster rate. With each iteration, the resources required to support the application could require changes as well. Identifying the right resource(s), documenting the change, and getting the required approval adds friction to agility. Workflow platforms, like ServiceNow, are core to enabling organizations to work at DevOps speed, minimizing the risk of change, and enabling applications to keep pace with new business demands.
“With the emergence of critical functions like DevOps, InfraOps, Optimization, and Site Reliability Engineering, customers are combining the power of Turbonomic Application Resource Management with the extensibility of the ServiceNow workflow engine to ensure applications are continuously resourced, optimized, and updated – with speed and at scale. Together, Turbonomic and ServiceNow deliver a seamless user experience for our customers’ end users while enforcing and accelerating the change management processes,” said Tom Murphy, Chief Marketing Officer at Turbonomic.
Customer benefits from this new certification include:
- Integration of Turbonomic actions into ServiceNow change workflows, enabling teams to quickly review and approve Turbonomic-prescribed actions from ServiceNow.
- Approved change windows can be defined within ServiceNow to ensure automated Turbonomic actions are only executed within customer-designated schedules.
- Improving the quality of customers Configuration Management Database (CMDB), as Turbonomic will alert ServiceNow when there is a data gap for an entity requiring a performance, efficiency or compliance action.
- Single system of record for Turbonomic actions through the ability to create ServiceNow records for each action generated and/or taken, creating additional reporting, visibility, and accountability.
Carhartt is one the country’s fastest-growing apparel brands, and an early adopter of the new ServiceNow and Turbonomic integrated solution, as well as the Turbonomic and AppDynamics integrated solution. Together, the solutions have helped Carhartt eliminate application performance risk associated with demand spikes to provide a frictionless shopping experience.
Tim Masey, Vice President of IT Infrastructure and Security at Carhartt, said: “The integrated solutions create a closed-loop performance-feedback system that automates away avoidable performance issues, allowing us to focus on the unavoidable. We’re excited to leverage the new Turbonomic and ServiceNow integration which, already in a very short amount of time, has delivered greater agility for Carhartt IT and an improved experience for our customers.”
The new ServiceNow-Certified integration is available through the ServiceNow App Store.
- Learn more in this blog
- For information on the underlying dynamics fueling cloud-native/container and multicloud adoption, download the Turbonomic 2019 State of Multicloud report here
- For news, updates and executive perspectives, visit the Turbonomic Blog
Turbonomic Application Resource Management continuously assures that applications get precisely the resources needed to ensure performance and lower cost while maintaining policy compliance. Privately held, Boston-based Turbonomic is one of the fastest-growing software companies, backed by leading venture firms including Bain Capital Ventures, General Atlantic, Globespan Capital Partners, Highland Capital Partners and Iconiq Capital. To learn more, visit turbonomic.com.