SAN JOSE, Calif. & LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Zscaler, Inc., the leader in cloud security, today announced the recipients of the Zscaler Cloud-First Partner Awards at the company’s annual conference Zenith Live 2019, the Zscaler Cloud Summit.
“The success of Zscaler is rooted in the company’s ability to partner with the leading technologies across networking and security in the industry,” said Punit Minocha, Senior Vice President of Business and Corporate Development of Zscaler. “We are proud to award those companies that have shown incredible impact, innovation and collective drive to extend Zscaler’s mission.”
- Tech Partner of the Year – Impact – Microsoft
- Alliance Tech Partner of the Year – Silver Peak
- Tech Partner of the Year – Innovative – Skybox Security
- Managed Service Partner of the Year – Orange Business Services
- ZTNA Partner of the Year – AT&T
- Transformation Partner of the Year – Verizon
- SI Partner of the Year – HCL
- Partners of the Year – AMS Winning Together – AT&T and VMware
- AMS East Partner of the Year – GuidePoint
- AMS Central Partner of the Year – MRK Technologies
- APJ Partner of the Year – Most New Logos – NOX
- Tech Partner of the Year – AMS Sales Teaming – CloudGenix
In its second year, Zenith Live, the Zscaler Cloud Summit, attracts leading network and security experts, industry visionaries, and cloud pioneers looking to engage with peers and exchange experiences and lessons learned through their digital journeys. Attendees are often on the front lines of driving secure cloud transformation, and the event is dedicated to empowering these individuals and their organizations to deliver greater value to customers’ lives and businesses through greater agility, business intelligence, and communications—all secured in the cloud.
To learn more about Zenith Live, the Zscaler Cloud Summit, please visit: https://www.zscaler.com/zenithlive
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access™ and Zscaler Private Access™, create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100 percent cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates a multi-tenant distributed cloud security platform, protecting thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss. Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler.
Zscaler™, Zscaler Internet Access™, and Zscaler Private Access™, ZIA™ and ZPA™ are either (i) registered trademarks or service marks or (ii) trademarks or service marks of Zscaler, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Any other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.