AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Khoros, LLC (www.khoros.com), the global leader in digital customer engagement, today announced its Autumn 2019 Innovation Release. Focused on major enhancements to the Khoros Communities solution, this release delivers Community Syndication, Group Hubs, advanced Platform Integration and other performance-enhancing capabilities to further extend the market leadership of the Communities solution.
“Brands that host their own communities know these are incredibly powerful tools for meaningful customer engagement,” says Jack Blaha, CEO of Khoros. “We invest heavily in community solutions because we’ve seen firsthand the impact on our customers’ business — higher retention, lower cost to serve, and more revenue.”
According to a recent Forrester study, over 75% of consumers rated a brand’s online community as a very valuable resource, but only 14% said they had visited an online community in the last six months.1 Embedding trusted peer content into every step of the customer’s path unlocks the potential of a community to improve the entire experience.
Key capabilities in the Autumn 2019 Innovation Release include:
- Community syndication to embed product-related content from the community throughout search, purchase, and support in a simple, scalable way — driving traffic, increasing conversion, and significantly raising retention.
- Group Hubs are a new way to empower customers and administrators to easily organize content and people around shared interests within the community — increasing valuable user engagement.
- Improved search results and analytics to help consumers find the right content right away.
- Modern content editing tools to simplify creation for richer, more engaging community content through pictures, videos, emojis, and more.
- Community integration capabilities through API and mobile SDK to embed trusted peer content into core products and applications. For example, companies can embed community content directly into their branded mobile or web-based app so that users can connect with peers without navigating away.
Khoros customers are already achieving measurable results by activating their communities. According to Khoros’ data, mature communities source, on average, 70% of their traffic from organic search. Embedding Q&A’s or reviews from a brand’s community in ecommerce product pages can nearly triple conversion rates. Finally, having an active branded community can have a real impact on a company’s bottom line — saving millions of dollars per year through the ability to answer customer support needs in a dedicated community.
As the proven leader in online community solutions with over 450 customers and 5 billion page views per year, Khoros has the technology and expertise to guide brands through their development of community-powered customer journeys. Join our webinar at 12pm US Central on September 26 to find out more.
Khoros, built from Spredfast + Lithium, is the leading customer engagement platform built to turn siloed knowledge into enterprise value, and customers into contributors. By connecting consumer insights across all departments, Khoros gives companies the ability to run their business with their customers, anticipating their needs and accelerating sales, loyalty, and innovation. With 2,000+ customers, including 52 of the Interbrand 100, and ten offices globally, Khoros powers approximately 500 million digital interactions every day. From social media to online communities and messaging to digital customer care, Khoros helps companies authentically connect with customers throughout their journey.
- A commissioned study conducted by Forrester on behalf of Khoros, July 2019.