AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Trustgrid, a provider of SD-WAN for fintech applications, today announced its EdgeNetwork solution is accelerating cloud adoption for fintech providers and currently enabling millions of daily banking transactions for financial institutions (FIs).
When used as a replacement to traditional VPN and MPLS solutions, EdgeNetwork delivers 50-75% faster deployment times, 99.9% cloud-to-customer uptime, and up to a 50% reduction in the total cost of connectivity.
Until now the complexity, compliance, and security challenges of legacy WAN technologies have hindered the ability to fully embrace the cloud. Fintech application providers operating in public or private cloud environments must remain connected to FI core banking data stored on-premises. Further complicating things, these connections are deployed and managed across multiple FI customer environments with varying IT policies and staff in place.
Trustgrid’s EdgeNetwork is a cloud-native, software-defined networking solution that enables fintech providers to easily deploy and manage connectivity between any cloud or data center environment, no matter where it resides. Delivered as a subscription service, EdgeNetwork ensures high availability, streamlined deployments, and simplified management. The solution runs in most public and private cloud environments and can be deployed on a variety of off-the-shelf hardware appliances, or as a virtual appliance, on-premises without the need for advanced networking skill sets.
EdgeNetwork deployments in leading fintech solutions include Q2eBanking and Apiture Digital Banking, among others. However, the product is a powerful networking solution for any SaaS application that needs secure connectivity to a variety of on-premises environments.
Key features include:
Simplified network management
- Eliminate the need for advanced network engineers to deploy new connections via smart configurations
- Automate management and support tasks for all customer connections from a single pane of glass
- Ease new deployments via simplified NAT for overlapping private subnets
- Centralize monitoring and alerting for all network connections
- Extend the capabilities of staff through cloud portal-based network support tools
- Support AWS, Azure, Google, and Oracle cloud environments
Security and compliance
- Allow cloud applications to easily access data behind a firewall without complex configurations
- Utilize advanced security features such as Zero Trust network security, hardware root of trust, and certificate-based authentication
- Employ SOC 2 Type 2-certified networking for data security and confidentiality
- Provide high-throughput connectivity to applications that require secure access to large amounts of data
- Simplify compliance through automated patching, updating, and reporting
“Fintech and financial institutions have struggled to maintain the connections between their centralized applications and on-premises systems using MPLS or VPN solutions. The time, expense, and friction of these legacy solutions has slowed down innovation in the space,” said Joe Gleinser, Chief Product Officer of Trustgrid. “As fintech moves to the cloud, IT and DevOps teams want to control the network as just another service; we enable that.”
To learn more about Trustgrid EdgeNetwork download the white paper: https://info.trustgrid.io/white-paper-migrating-fintech-application-to-the-cloud
Trustgrid is a pioneer and leader in secure hybrid cloud connectivity. Trustgrid simplifies the connections between cloud applications and on-premises systems to reduce cost, IT complexity, and risk. Trustgrid provides the next generation of software-defined networking technology designed specifically for applications. By combining cloud-to-edge networking with containerized deployments and automated management features Trustgrid gives organizations the flexibility to centrally manage hybrid cloud realities.
To learn more about Trustgrid visit: https://trustgrid.io/.