DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electromagnetic Flowmeter- Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Electromagnetic Flowmeter Market is growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
Growing population and rising need for consistent measurement and monitoring of industrial fluids are the key factors influence market growth. Moreover, advances in flowmeter technology will provide ample opportunities for market growth. However, the inability to measure non-conductive fluids is limiting the market growth.
By Application, Water and Wastewater segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the growing investments in water infrastructure. Electromagnetic flow meters are used to measure treated and untreated sewage, processed water, water, and chemicals.
By geography, Asia Pacific is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the growth in this region is attributed to the surge in industrial growth and higher requirement of wastewater management.
Some of the key players profiled in the Electromagnetic Flowmeter Market are Invensys plc, Endress+Hauser AG, Hitachi Ltd, Flow Technology, Yokogawa Electric Corp, ABB Ltd., Omega, Bronkhorst, Fine Tek, Magnetrol, Riels, Greyline Instruments, Spirax Sarco, Mass Flow, Isoil, and Sika.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Product Analysis
3.7 Application Analysis
3.8 Emerging Markets
3.9 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Electromagnetic Flowmeter Market, By Product
5.2 Low Flow Magnetic Flowmeters
5.3 In-line Magnetic Flowmeters
5.4 Insertion Magnetic Flowmeters
6 Global Electromagnetic Flowmeter Market, By Component
6.3 Non-magnetic Flow Tubes
6.4 Magnetic Coils
6.5 Sensing Electrodes
7 Global Electromagnetic Flowmeter Market, By Excitation Type
7.2 Direct Current (DC)
7.3 Alternating Current (AC)
8 Global Electromagnetic Flowmeter Market, By Type
8.3 Differential Pressure
8.6 Positive Displacement
8.9 Other Types
9 Global Electromagnetic Flowmeter Market, By Application
9.2 Power Generation
9.3 Pulp and Paper
9.4 Metals and Mining
9.6 Water and Wastewater
9.7 Oil and Gas
9.8 Chemicals and Petrochemicals
9.9 Food and Beverages
9.10 Municipal Applications
9.13 Precision and Optics Industry
9.14 Electrical and Electronics
10 Global Electromagnetic Flowmeter Market, By Geography
10.2 North America
10.4 Asia Pacific
10.5 South America
10.6 Middle East & Africa
11 Key Developments
11.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
11.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
11.3 New Product Launch
11.5 Other Key Strategies
12 Company Profiling
12.1 Invensys PLC
12.2 Endress+Hauser AG
12.3 Hitachi Ltd.
12.4 Flow Technology
12.5 Yokogawa Electric Corp.
12.6 ABB Ltd.
12.9 Fine Tek
12.12 Greyline Instruments
12.13 Spirax Sarco
12.14 Mass Flow
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kf7oh2