DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "2019 Market Analysis Report Series: PLM Market Geographic Analysis Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The PLM market grew to $47.8 billion overall in 2018 (9.4% growth over 2017). For 2018, EMEA had 33.4% of the PLM market, with the Americas at 37.8%, and Asia-Pacific with 28.8%. The Americas region is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% to reach $26.7 billion in 2023. EMEA and AP will have CAGRs of 8.3% and 8.6% respectively. EMEA will grow to $24.1 billion and AP will reach $21.3 billion in 2023.
The global PLM market grew strongly in 2018, above our forecasts, states Stan Przybylinski, VP and research lead. The leading PLM solution providers are consolidating their portfolios after years of acquisitions, and increasing revenues in 2018, in part, by expanding their footprints at their existing clients. Industrial companies are using PLM to enable highly collaborative, distributed, flexible design and manufacturing environments to help better manage the entire product or plant lifecycle. This ability is critical to all industries and only becomes more complex as smart, connected products must act as parts of larger systems.
Another big driver of PLM growth is the push toward digital transformation and Industry 4.0, which must be powered by strong PLM strategies and enabling solutions in manufacturing companies. Autodesk's resurgence after completing their move to subscription licensing played a big role, particularly in segments where they are strong like mechanical computer-aided design and architecture, engineering, and construction.
The PLM Market Analysis Report Series is packaged as five modules:
- The 2019 Executive PLM Market Report provides an overview of complete global analysis. It includes key charts on PLM market investment statistics through 2018, forecasts of investments for 2019 through 2023, and a summary of PLM solution providers' performance in 2018.
- The 2019 PLM Industry Review and Trends Report is mainly qualitative in nature and focuses on key issues facing the global PLM ecosystem of solution providers and end-user organizations. It highlights changes that occurred in 2018, what effects those changes may have in the short and medium-term, and what is on the horizon in the years to come.
- The 2019 PLM Market and Solution Provider Analysis Report details 2018 measures for the overall PLM market and its key segments, including Tools, cPDm, and Digital Manufacturing. The Tools section has additional details on sub-segments, including MCAD, NC, S&A, EDA, and AEC. It also includes forecast estimates of PLM solution provider revenues in these segments and sub-segments for 2019 through 2023.
- The 2019 PLM Market Geographic Analysis Report provides an additional view of the 2018 market results, by major geography. 2018 estimates and 2019 to 2023 market forecasts for PLM and the major PLM market segments are provided for the Americas, EMEA, and Asia-Pacific. In addition, the report includes estimates and forecasts for the cPDm segment within specific European and Asia-Pacific countries and regions.
- The 2019 PLM Market Industry Analysis Report provides an industry segmentation view of the 2018 market results. 2018 estimates and 2019 to 2023 market forecasts for PLM and cPDm are provided for eight different industry sectors: aerospace and defense; automotive and other transportation; electronics/telecommunications; fabrication and assembly; process-packaged goods; process-petrochemical; utilities; and construction, infrastructure, and shipbuilding.
Key Topics Covered:
- Index to Figures
- Index to Tables
- PLM Solution Market Segments
PLM Market Analysis
- Measuring the PLM Market
- The Effect of Exchange Rates
- Update on Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Measuring PLM Market Growth
- Forecast Assumptions
2018 PLM Market Review
- 2018 PLM Market Results and Forecast
- 2018 PLM Geographic Analysis
- Additional Comments on the Overall PLM Market
Global Geographic Market Analysis
- Global Results and Forecasts - PLM
- Geographic Distributions and Forecasts
- Global Results and Forecasts - cPDm
- Overall Results and Forecast
- Additional Comments
- cPDm Providers' Geographic Revenue Distributions
- Results and Forecast-Comprehensive cPDm Providers
- Results and Forecast-cPDm SIs, Resellers, and VARs
- Results and Forecast-Focused cPDm Providers
- Global Results and Forecasts-Digital Manufacturing
- Global Results and Forecasts-Tools
- Results and Forecast-Overall Tools
- Results and Forecast-Mechanical Computer-Aided Design (MCAD)
- Results and Forecast-Non-Bundled CAM
- Results and Forecast-Simulation and Analysis (S&A)
- Results and Forecast-AEC
- Results and Forecast-EDA
- Results and Forecast-Other Tools
- Dassault Systmes
- Deloitte Consulting
- DXC Technology
- Fujitsu Limited
- Hitachi Systems
- IFS AB
- ITC Infotech
- L & T Technology Services
- LG CNS
- NEC Corp
- NS Solutions
- NTT Data GmbH
- Siemens PLM
- Tata Technologies
- Tech Mahindra
- Toshiba Solutions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7dnmj3