The U.S. Smart Technology Marketing Forecast 2019 is the first and only source of comprehensive, in-depth and consistent data and analysis of the five major smart technology marketing channels:
- Artificial Intelligence Marketing (AIM)
- Augmented Reality Marketing (ARM)
- Internet of Things Marketing (IoTM)
- Voice Assistance Marketing (VAM)
- Virtual Reality Marketing (VRM)
The U.S. Smart Technology Forecast 2019 delivers the most comprehensive and actionable data and analysis examining the dynamic changing advertising and marketing ecosystem and the impact new technology is having on the creation and distribution of marketing messages.
The U.S. Smart Technology Marketing Forecast 2019 builds on the publisher's market intelligence for executives at leading media and technology companies, financial institutions, management consultants, ad agencies and brand marketers, who depend on this strategic planning solution to help them make smarter business decisions.
The research analysts use our econometric methodology to do the hard work you don't have time to do, delivering original and consistent datasets, market sizing, PEST trend analysis and growth projections with the most breadth and depth available, making it easier for you to harness vital strategic intelligence for more effective business planning.
Among the key features and benefits provided in the new US Smart Technology Forecast 2019 are:
- Core PDF Report (in PowerPoint format) delivering over 100 slides of original data, analysis and data graphs for easy strategic comparisons, internal reporting and client presentations;
- Clear definitions for each smart technology marketing (STM) channel, including what is not included in the data and analysis;
- History, trends, and applications of each of the five STM channels: AIM, ARM, IoTM, VAM, VRM;
- Identification of the leading brands employing smart technology marketing in their media plans, with examples of campaigns;
- Identification of the leading STM vendors who are helping brands develop marketing messages that are more engaging than traditional and digital media;
- Analyze exclusive and consistent historical and forecast datasets for the entire 2013-23 period, including 2013-18 historical data, current pacing estimates for 2019, and 5-year projections for the 2020-23 period.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g3nnu