This report provides an overview of the telecom markets in Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados and Bermuda. It includes information about fixed-line and mobile operators, internet providers, regulatory developments and the state of market liberalisation.
- Antigua government to invest EC$80 million during 2019 to improve state-owned telcos market competitiveness;
- Ozone Wireless facing closure of services in Barbados;
- Digicel Bermuda expands FttP-based bundled services;
- Bahamas regulator introduces MNP;
- CBL raises $14.6 million from the sale of shares on the Jamaican Stock Exchange;
- ALIV completes roll-out obligations in the Bahamas;
- Digicel Anguilla expands LTE;
- Legislative amendments extend jurisdiction of the telecom regulator in Barbados to include mobile services;
- Report update includes regulatory developments, submarine cable infrastructure deployments, operator data updates, ITU data for 2017, recent market developments.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report overview
2 Country overviews
2.2 Antigua and Barbuda
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s64bp8