LOWELL, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MACOM Technology Solutions Inc. (“MACOM”), a leading supplier of semiconductor solutions, will showcase its optoelectronic and photonic components at the China International Optoelectronic Exposition (CIOE) 2019 in Shenzhen, China, September 4th – 7th, Booth #1A32. CIOE is the world’s leading exhibition in the optoelectronic and photonic industry.
Meet with MACOM and learn how our broad portfolio of components is enabling high bandwidth and low latency, addressing the high-performance analog interfaces between electrical and optical domains, and providing solutions aimed at meeting the demanding size, power and signal integrity requirements of today’s high-speed next-generation PON, Wireless and Wireline Telecom and Cloud Data Center networks.
Our complete and robust portfolio includes high-performance modulator drivers, transimpedance amplifiers (TIAs), clock/data recovery circuits (CDR), crosspoint switches, APDs, pin photodiodes, FP and DFB lasers, mixed signal PHYs and PAM-4 for enterprise and telecom optical systems operating up to 100/200/400 Gbps and beyond.
Join the Next Generation with MACOM at Booth #1A32 to learn more about:
- PON Components: 10/25 Gbps-PON ONU/OLT
- Telecom Portfolio: 25Gbps CDR, TIA and driver portfolios, 25Gbps FP lasers, APD photodiodes and 50 Gbps PAM-4 chipset
- Data Center Components: 100 Gbps CWDM4, DR1/FR1/LR1 and 100/200/400 Gbps PAM-4
- Long-Haul and Metro Components: 64 GBaud driver and TIA
Members of MACOM’s product management, engineering and applications teams will be available at Booth #1A32 to answer questions.
Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center
- Wednesday, September 4th 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday, September 5th 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday, September 6th 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday, September 7th 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
For more information, visit Booth #1A32 at CIOE or contact us via www.macom.com.
MACOM designs and manufactures semiconductor products for Data Center, Telecommunication and Industrial and Defense applications. Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM has design centers and sales offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. MACOM is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and ISO14001 environmental management standard.