DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vietnam Logistics Industry Comprehensive Report Q2/2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Of all the international transport operations, sea transport is always the main mode, accounting for over 90% of the world trade volume. In 2019, the demand for transporting goods by container was estimated to increase sharply and achieving 4,7% due to the world economy's recovery, good growth rate of commercialization. This figure was lower than 2018 because of the impact of US-China trade stress. Besides, The prospect of economic growth in 2019 is expected to be not as strong as previous years.
Vietnam ranked 64/160 and was in the middle of ASEAN according to LPI classification. Transportation accounts for the largest proportion in the logistics revenue structure. Generally for Q1/2019, the shipped merchandise volume increased by 8.6% compared to the previous year, the inventory turnover volume increased 6.5% over the same period of the previous year.
Regardless transportation industries, road is the type of transport with the largest proportion, accounting for 77%, followed by inland waterway with 17.8%. Rail transport and air transport account for a very small proportion, reaching 0.3% and 0.2% relatively. In general, the proportion of goods transported by all forms of transportation in Q1/2019 maintained stable and did not change over the years.
Researchers forecasts that in the period of 2018-2023, road will continue to maintain a low growth rate and still be the type of transport with the largest revenue.
In the context of US-China trade stress, Logistics of Vietnam is forecasted to benefit from the increase in import and export in the near future. Therefore, logistics enterprises must prepare well to make use of all opportunities.
Key Topics Covered
1. Business environment
1.1 Macroeconomic situation
1.2 Legal framework
1.3 Trade agreements
2. Overview of world logistics industry
2.1 Evaluation criteria of logistics activities
2.4 Port operation
2.5 Logistics industry in some regions in the world
3. Vietnam logistics industry
3.1 General situation of Vietnam logistics industry
3.4 Port operation
3.5 Technology Trend
4. Development issues of Vietnam logistics industry
4.3 Planning and forecasts
5. Enterprise analysis
5.1 Some typical enterprises in the industry
5.2 Transport enterprises
5.3 Port enterprises
6 Appendix of financial statements
- Petrovietnam Transportation Joint Stock Company- Pvt
- Vietnam Ocean Shipping Joint Stock Company - Vos
- Vietnam Tanker Joint Stock Company - Vto
- Vinafco Shipping Joint Stock Company - Vfc
- South Logistics Joint Stock Company - Stg
- Vietnam Ocean Shipping Agency Corporation - Vsa
- Vietnam Sea Transportand Chartering Joint Stock Company - Vst
- Gemadept Joint Stock Company (Gmd)
- Vietnam Container Shipping Joint Stock Company (Vsc)
- Hai an Transport and Stevedoring Joint Stock Company (Hah)
- Doan Xa Port Joint Stock. Company (Dxp)
- Cat Lai Port Joint Stock Company - Cll
- Tan Cang Logistics & Stevedoring Joint Stock Company - Tcl
- Dong Nai Port Joint Stock Company- Pdn
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y2eq8y