DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cell Therapy Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global cell therapy market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global cell therapy market to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2019-2025.
The report on cell therapy market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global cell therapy market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global cell therapy market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing incidences of cancer across the globe
- Growing aging patient population
- Rise in cell therapy transplantations
- The high cost of transplantation treatment
- Stringent regulatory policies
- Automation in cell therapy
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the cell therapy market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the cell therapy market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global cell therapy market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Cell Therapy Market Highlights
2.2. Cell Therapy Market Projection
2.3. Cell Therapy Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Cell Therapy Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Cell Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Therapy Type
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-users
3.4.5. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Cell Therapy Market
4. Cell Therapy Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Cell Therapy Market by Cell Type
5.1. Stem Cell
5.2. Differentiated Cell
6. Global Cell Therapy Market by Therapy Type
6.1. Allogenic Therapies
6.2. Autologous Therapies
7. Global Cell Therapy Market by Application
7.1. Autoimmune Diseases
7.4. Muscoskeletal Therapies
7.5. Other Applications
8. Global Cell Therapy Market by End-users
8.1. Hospitals and Clinics
8.2. Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies
8.3. Research Institutes
9. Global Cell Therapy Market by Region 2019-2025
9.1. North America
9.1.1. North America Cell Therapy Market by Cell Type
9.1.2. North America Cell Therapy Market by Therapy Type
9.1.3. North America Cell Therapy Market by Application
9.1.4. North America Cell Therapy Market by End-users
9.1.5. North America Cell Therapy Market by Country
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
10.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Cell Therapy Market
10.2. Companies Profiled
10.2.1. NuVasive, Inc
10.2.2. Kolon TissueGene, Inc.
10.2.3. JCR Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
10.2.4. Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
10.2.5. Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc.
10.2.7. Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc.
10.2.8. Celgene Corporation
10.2.9. ANTEROGEN.CO., LTD
10.2.10. Vericel Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vjtjzz