DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Intelligent Completion - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Intelligent Completion market worldwide is projected to grow by US$868 Thousand, guided by a compounded growth of 6.2%
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments. Simple Intelligent Well Completion, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market.
Poised to reach over US$1.5 Million by the year 2025, Simple Intelligent Well Completion will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 7.7% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$67.1 Thousand to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$125.9 Thousand worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Simple Intelligent Well Completion will reach a market size of US$107.5 Thousand by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 5.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$146.4 Thousand in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include
- Baker Hughes
- National Oilwell Varco
- Omega Well Intervention Ltd.
- Ouro Negro
- Packers Plus Energy Services
- Praxis Completion Technology
- Vantage Energy Group
- Weatherford International
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Intelligent Completion Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Simple Intelligent Well Completion (Type) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Complex Intelligent Well Completion (Type) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Hardware (Component) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Software (Component) Market Share Shift by Company: 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Intelligent Completion Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Simple Intelligent Well Completion (Type) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Complex Intelligent Well Completion (Type) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Hardware (Component) Market Share Breakdown (in %) of Major Players in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Software (Component) Market in the US: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Company for 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Intelligent Completion Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Simple Intelligent Well Completion (Type) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Complex Intelligent Well Completion (Type) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Hardware (Component) Competitor Market Share Analysis (in %) in Europe: 2019 & 2025
Software (Component) Market in Europe: Competitor Revenue Share Shift (in %) for 2019 & 2025
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uzxxux