HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CloudNine®, a leading provider of eDiscovery software, is assertively expanding in the legal technology market. The company continues to advance capabilities across its software portfolio as well as grow sales and integration partnerships.
At ILTACON 2019 in Orlando next week, CloudNine’s new CEO Tony Caputo, an eDiscovery industry veteran, and his team will be demonstrating new features and performance upgrades to CloudNine’s eDiscovery technology suite including CloudNine Explore™, LAW™, Concordance® and Review™.
Caputo commented, “As CloudNine moves forward, our mission is to become the building blocks our clients use to tailor eDiscovery workflows to their specific needs. We have a flexible approach and are equipped to support legal clients using CloudNine as well as third-party products. We offer flexible deployment options to support the needs of our law firm and corporate clients. Also, we are looking to grow our partner network significantly and expand our outreach to corporate law departments in the coming year.”
Highlights of ILTACON 2019 announcements include:
- CloudNine Explore 7.2 – Explore, an early case assessment solution, is now dramatically faster, more flexible and scalable for larger projects due to unique multi-core, multi-threaded processing capability across several machines. Explore 7.2 also connects more seamlessly with CloudNine LAW pre-discovery production software to enable greater organization and data export options.
- CloudNine LAW 7.2 – LAW now includes more powerful controls for organizing data. The popular Turbo Import feature is enhanced by flexible workflows and new Import Set reporting features. Turbo Import in LAW 7.2 now imports and analyzes data 73% faster than LAW 7.0.
- CloudNine Concordance Desktop 1.07 – Import speeds are now 70% faster with Concordance 1.07. The new version also adds administrator tools, improves document and email text extraction, and provides new organization and management functionality to optimize both database and unstructured data. New viewer and redaction capabilities are coming soon and will be showcased at ILTACON.
- CloudNine Review 2019 – The Review platform has been completely modernized to improve speed, performance and user experience. New Family Tagging and Field Grouping will also be released and shown at ILTACON.
- Office 365 Connector – CloudNine will also be unveiling a new application at ILTACON which will be released later this year that extracts data from Office 365 and automatically loads it into CloudNine Explore.
CloudNine will be exhibiting at ILTACON 2019 (booth #624) Monday, August 19th through Thursday, August 22nd. Doug Austin, Vice President of Products/Services and author of eDiscovery Daily, will be speaking at the Conference’s Litigation Support Day on Wednesday, August 21st and will present predictive coding processes on Thursday, August 22nd.
For more information about CloudNine or to set up a demo or media appointment at ILTACON 2019, email email@example.com.
About CloudNine Discovery: Founded in 2002 and based in Houston, CloudNine (www.cloudnine.com) is a technology company with expertise in simplifying the data discovery process. Through its on and off-premise software brands, including CloudNine Explore™, LAW™, Concordance® and Review™, the company helps its more than 1,000 legal and corporate customers, gain insight and intelligence on electronic data. CloudNine has been highlighted by industry experts in reports, reviews, and surveys including Gartner, 451 Research, Blue Hill Research, Corporate Counsel Magazine, the New York Journal, and Texas Lawyer. CloudNine also publishes the eDiscovery Daily blog, a popular, trusted source for legal industry information.