PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, FanDuel Group, a leading online sports and entertainment company, announced the launch of the FanDuel Sportsbook in Pennsylvania. In partnership with Boyd Gaming and Valley Forge Casino Resort, FanDuel is bringing an online sports betting experience that is simple, secure, and more convenient than ever to individuals located in Pennsylvania. The state of Pennsylvania joins New Jersey as the two states where the FanDuel Sportsbook online and mobile platform is available since PASPA was struck down last year. Sports fans in Pennsylvania can now place wagers across football, basketball, baseball, golf, soccer, and tennis with a multitude of betting and payment options available in just a few short clicks.
"We’re leveraging our expertise in creating world-class fantasy and sports betting experiences to build the best online sports betting platform in the state of Pennsylvania," said Mike Raffensperger, CMO of FanDuel Group. "We became the number one sports betting operator in New Jersey by focusing on the customer experience and we can’t wait for sports fans in Pennsylvania to join the party.”
The FanDuel Sportsbook online and app experience will offer a variety of betting options including point spreads, moneylines, over/under, parlays, teasers, prop bets, round robins and an extensive list of live in-game wagers that will make every sporting event even more exciting. The FanDuel Sportsbook offers a number of key features, including:
- Industry-leading promotions: New users who sign up for the FanDuel Sportsbook will receive a $500 Risk-Free Bet.*
- A range of payment options: With a number of deposit and payment options available, including debit or credit card, PayPal, ACH (eCheck), online bank transfer, and more, the FanDuel Sportsbook app makes it easier than ever to deposit money into your account to place a bet.
- Cash Out: FanDuel offers fast, secure payouts enabling customers to withdraw their winnings in as little as 24 hours. The new Cash Out feature allows you to settle a bet for a certain value before the sporting event bet on has finished.
- Live betting: In the same way that fantasy sports enhanced sports viewership and changed the way fans interact with sports on TV, in-game wagering on the FanDuel Sportsbook allows you to bet on games literally while they’re being played. Users will be watching every serve, throw, and at-bat with renewed excitement.
- FanDuel’s trusted brand: Associating with a reliable, familiar, and trusted brand, the FanDuel Sportsbook offers safe and secure banking, as well as account protections and a global reputation for responsible wagering. The FanDuel Sportsbook also offers 24/7 customer service.
FanDuel Sportsbook will launch an omnichannel marketing campaign to promote the online launch in Pennsylvania. The campaign features sports talk radio partnerships, influencer marketing, social media promotion, digital media, out of home advertising, and a new television commercial featuring a 900 lb. pig. The eye-catching new spot demonstrates there are things in life that you might not realize are legal, like a mobile sports betting app, or bringing your duly-registered service animal to a bowling alley .
The FanDuel Sportsbook is available for download today in IOS and Android or by going to https://pa.sportsbook.fanduel.com. For more on the FanDuel Sportsbook and sports betting content, follow @FDSportsbook on Twitter.
*See full terms and conditions HERE for details. Applies to first wager only. Refund issued as site credit. 21+ and present in PA. Gambling problem? 1-800-GAMBLER
About FanDuel Group
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, and TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states and 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, and Scotland. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, a leading international sports betting and gaming operator and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.