DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) Marketplace: IWMS Platforms, Software, and Solutions Market Outlook and Forecasts 2019 - 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) software represents a combination of five separate modules (1) Property Management, (2) Facility and Space Management, (3) Maintenance Management, (4) Sustainability and Energy Management, and (5) Technology Management.
Each software module addresses specific functions powered by Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, as well as Artificial Intelligence (AI), 3D Visualization, and Data Analytics. IWMS solutions as a whole typically include software as well as related services such as network and system integration, professional services, predictive analysis, and more.
With IWMS solutions, enterprise organizations are able to optimize asset utilization, energy consumption, technology deployment, building and infrastructure efficiency, and overall workplace productivity to gain substantial savings in CAPEX and OPEX. Integration of IoT and AI is accelerating the transformation from software-driven to service-centered automation with the added benefit of generating positive return on assets for enterprise.
Deployment of IWMS solutions is anticipated to provide the following benefits for the typical enterprise:
- Improve energy consumption by 10%
- Improve facility usage efficiency by 42%
- Reduce facility maintenance costs by 14%
- Improve work space management by up to 40%
- Reduce enterprise asset lifecycle costs by up to 30%
The report sees the confluence of AI and IoT (AIoT) having a particularly large positive impact on the IWMS solutions market. AIoT will make IWMS solutions more effective and efficient as well as ease the transition towards a less human-intensive workforce. The smart workplace will leverage AIoT for both autonomous decision making as well as collaborative human-machine oriented cognitive computing approaches. This will manifest in an AIoT embedded IWMS solution market that will reach $2.8B globally by 2024.
This report provides a multi-dimensional view of the IWMS market including analysis of software solutions and service providers, evaluation of key technologies, assessment of current market trends, and outlook for future business opportunities.
The report also provides detailed quantitative analysis and forecasts including:
- Global and Regional market forecasts for 2019 to 2024
- AI and IoT embedded solutions market analysis and forecasts
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, challenges, and opportunities
- Analysis and forecasts by industry vertical, software and service type
- AIoT embedded IWMS solution market will reach $2.8B globally by 2024
- The aggregate global IWMS market will exceed $11.5B by 2024, led by NA
- On-premise North America solutions will surpass $2.4B by 2024 (22.9% CAGR)
- More than 80% of IWMS software will have AI embedded capabilities by 2023
- Up to 55% of the IWMS software market will be driven by IoT industry by 2024
- IWMS market forecasts 2019 - 2024
- Analysis of IWMS software and service providers
- Analysis of IWMS value chain, use cases, applications and services
- Identify IWMS deployment and functionality benefits for enterprise
- Identify the competitive landscape for IWMS vendors
- Identify market challenges and opportunities for IWMS software and solutions
- Smart device providers
- Integration service providers
- Workplace solution providers
- IoT app and service providers
- Facility management providers
- Building management companies
- Accruent LLC
- Archibus Inc.
- ATOSS Software AG
- Business Integration Group
- CAFM Explorer
- Corrigo Incorporated
- Crestron Electronics
- DEXMA Energy Management
- Dude Solutions Inc.
- DXC Technology
- Entronix Energy Management
- FacilityONE Technologies LLC
- FM:Systems Inc.
- FSI (FM Solutions) Limited
- Honeywell International
- IBM Corporation
- Indus Systems Inc.
- iOFFICE Corporation
- KeyTech Security Solution
- Kronos Incorporated
- MCS Solutions
- MPulse Software Inc.
- MRI Software LLC
- NJW Limited
- OfficeSpace Software Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Planon Corporation
- ProLease Software
- Reflexis Systems Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- SSG Insight Ltd.
- Trackplan Software ltd.
- Trimble Inc.
- Visual Lease
- Wattics Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dwpq1o