DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Insurance Brokers & Agents Global Market Report 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Insurance Brokers & Agents Market Report 2019 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global insurance brokers & agents market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
The insurance brokers and agents market consists of sales of insurance policies by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) and individuals that act as intermediaries (i.e., agents, brokers) in selling annuities and insurance policies. They represent consumers or insurance providers or both in insurance premium collection. Insurance brokers and agents can be contracted with single or multiple insurance companies as they try to meet different client needs with available insurance products. This market excludes the direct selling of insurance products by insurance companies. The value of the market is based on the fees or commissions paid to brokers by the insured, both commercial and personal.
North America was the largest region in the global insurance brokers & agents market, accounting for 43% of the market in 2018. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 25% of the global insurance brokers & agents market. Eastern Europe was the smallest region in the global insurance brokers & agents market.
Bancassurance is gaining prominence within the insurance intermediation industry. This distribution channel is being used by banks to cross-sell its products and services and generate additional revenue. Bancassurance also benefits the insurance company by providing an exposure to a wider customer base via the bank's distribution network of agents and branches. The adoption of more diversified and enhanced products offered by banks is expected to drive the bancassurance market at a CAGR of nearly 8% to 2019.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Insurance Brokers & Agents Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Insurance Brokers & Agents Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Insurance Brokers & Agents Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Insurance Brokers & Agents Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Insurance Brokers & Agents Market Trends And Strategies
8. Insurance Brokers & Agents Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Insurance Brokers & Agents Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Insurance Brokers & Agents Market, 2018, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Insurance Brokers & Agents Market, 2014 - 2022, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Insurance Brokers & Agents Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Insurance Brokers & Agents Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Insurance Brokers & Agents Market, Segmentation By Type, 2014 - 2022, Value ($ Billion)
10.1.1. Insurance Agencies
10.1.2. Insurance Brokers
10.1.4. Other Intermediaries
11. Insurance Brokers & Agents Market Metrics
11.1. Insurance Brokers & Agents Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2014 - 2022, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Insurance Brokers & Agents Market Expenditure, 2014 - 2022, Global
- Marsh & McLennan Cos Inc
- Willis Towers Watson PLC
- Aon PLC
- Arthur J Gallagher & Co
- Brown & Brown Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yk0y44