SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Twilio (NYSE: TWLO), the leading cloud communications platform, today introduced new Automation and Email Testing features within Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns, providing customers with the confidence, scalability and streamlined personalization to optimize email campaigns. The new features allow marketers to manage all email, including one-time and automated marketing mail and transactional messages, for unprecedented consistency and control to perfect content and improve deliverability.
“As the most used medium for businesses to engage with current and potential customers and a proven ROI of $36 for every $1 spent, email is critical to meeting business goals,” said Steve Sloan, chief product & marketing officer, Twilio SendGrid. “But marketers are often so time-strapped that complicated, expensive options just don’t seem feasible to optimize their email results. Marketing Campaigns’ new approachable Automation and Email Testing solutions provide frustration-free workflows and integrated tools to build flawless emails across automated and recurring series, one-time campaigns and transactional email.”
“As a high-tech design collaboration platform, we have an incredibly high bar for user experience across everything we do,” said Toni Gemayel, growth marketing, Figma. “Email is no exception. It’s a leading channel for driving our business goals, but it can be complicated to get it right. Twilio SendGrid’s new Email Testing and Automation offerings have given us critical tools to meet our high bar. We now know emails will render perfectly across devices and browsers, and can easily take on Automation with modern workflows that are intuitive to manage.”
Customers expect messages from brands to be personalized, timely and relevant. Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns has long provided best-in-class service for one-time and transactional messages and now marketers have an approachable solution for recurring emails or drip series, saving them time and driving better personalization, timeliness and scalability.
Marketing Campaigns customers can get started with Automation on day one to:
- Trigger automations when contacts meet the entry criteria of joining a designated list.
- Meet email marketing goals and gain efficiency with straightforward drip flows to effectively engage recipients over time.
- Create customer experiences that reflect a customer's state and improve resonance with the ability to easily keep track of what customers are receiving to adjust over time.
- Send messages based on a customer's behavior, speed up the production of recurring emails and effectively target messages in real time.
In addition, with new Signup Forms, marketers can grow their contact base and use Automation to easily create an engaging welcome experience to drive business outcomes.
Sending email campaigns without proper email testing can lead to low deliverability rates and high spam complaints or unsubscribe rates, resulting in poor reputation scores with inbox providers and credibility with customers. While previewing a mobile or desktop rendering of an email message with Email Service Providers (ESPs) is common, more advanced third-party email testing tools are expensive and require marketers to leave their workflow, open a different tool to test, then go back to edit and fix any errors, creating a cumbersome experience for each email campaign. Coupled with managing countless email clients, devices and browsers, the long list of spam filters that the content has to battle to get to the inbox, and the risk of overlooked or incorrect links or URLs, marketers find themselves increasingly cautious to hit send.
New Email Testing capabilities, offered directly within Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns, now allows customers to:
- Send emails with confidence thanks to powerful integrated email testing, featuring inbox rendering, spam and link validation tests.
- See how emails will look across a wide range of inboxes, clients and devices with inbox rendering tests—helping to catch any issues before pressing send.
- Trust that their emails will reach the inbox with insight into how emails will perform against inbox providers’ most powerful B2B and B2C spam filters.
- Ensure that every link in their email is formatted for success and works just as intended with detailed link validation.
Pricing and Availability
For more information on new package and pricing offerings, visit https://sendgrid.com/solutions/marketing-automation/ and https://sendgrid.com/solutions/email-marketing-testing/.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.