Air Business Guide & News Subscription covers global aviation, air transport and travel business, delivering market intelligence and analysis for industry professionals.
- Air Transport Business: Aircraft, Aircraft Supplier, Air Cargo News, and related Technology.
- Air Finance & Leasing: Aircraft & Airline Finance, Sales & Leasing.
- Airline Business: Airline, Low-Cost Airline, Frequent Flyer Programs, Contracts.
- Travel Business: Car Rental, Cruise, Rail, Hotels, Travel Safety & Security.
- Company Watch: A to Z including companies such as American Airlines, Airbus, US Airways, and Virgin Group.
- The most unusual things transported by jet
- Plane maker to test all-electric jet in 2019
- Air Tahiti Nui celebrates its 20th anniversary with new 787 Dreamliner fleet
- What are the world's safest - and least safe - airlines for 2018
- Qatar Airways launches Privilege Club with QMiles
- Virgin Atlantic unbundles economy fares
- Historic Qantas Perth to London flight made possible by fuel-efficient Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
- Skyline Editorial - How to fix the awful airline service problem
- Greek carrier Aegean Airlines orders 42 Airbus A320neo
- Partnership trials on-board open payment solution by Lufthansa Systems
- New ways airlines are trying to improve the flight experience
- Qantas's Perth-London menu to encourage sleep and reduce jetlag
- American Airlines orders 47 Boeing 787 Dreamliners
- China Southern to order 30 Boeing 737 MAX for its Xiamen Airlines subsidiary
- American Airlines
- US Airways
- Virgin Group
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jr30g