SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Luxury tour operator TCS World Travel, the leader in private jet expeditions, continues its visionary approach with the introduction of a new Innovation Board. This panel of influential travel experts was hand-selected by TCS to help keep the company at the forefront of developments and advancements in the private jet travel space. The panel members will advise on future trip themes, destinations and activities based on their individual experiences and areas of expertise. Spanning all facets of luxury travel, these professionals will provide their expertise on topics ranging from travel and culinary trends to sought-after destinations and wildlife and conservation issues.
"As the leader in private jet expeditions, we have to stay on the pulse of what’s happening in the ever-changing world of luxury travel,” said TCS World Travel President Shelley Cline. “Our new Innovation Board will help ensure that each new private jet expedition is fresh and relevant.”
The TCS Innovation Board members include:
- Joe Diaz, co-founder of AFAR Media, a leading media company dedicated to experiential travel, including award-winning AFAR magazine
- Jean Newman Glock, managing director of Communications and Public Affairs at Signature Travel Network, a leading network of travel agencies and suppliers
- Klara Glowczewska, executive travel editor of Town & Country and former editor-in-chief of Condé Nast Traveler
- Jordan Mackay, James Beard-award winning wine, spirits and food author and contributor to Food & Wine, The New York Times, Los Angeles Times and Wine and Spirits
- Dr. Kristofer Helgen, professor of Biological Sciences and deputy director of the Centre for Applied Conservation Science at the University of Adelaide, a zoologist and wildlife and conservation expert focusing on fieldwork and museum collections
- Luis Vargas, chief executive officer and founder of Modern Adventure, an experiential travel company offering highly-curated, expert-led trips
- Jason Friedman, principal of J.M. Friedman & Co, a top hospitality and tourism consulting firm specialized in the conceptualization, development, opening and operations of experience-driven luxury hotels and resorts in South East Asia
The Innovation Board will meet in-person regularly to share relevant trends, observations and news, and will be available to provide TCS World Travel with information and insights based on their areas of expertise. Their guidance is already being incorporated into various trips, through input surrounding upcoming 2020 journeys and suggestions that will shape the framework for 2021 itineraries.
For more information and bios of the TCS World Travel Innovation Board members, please visit https://www.tcsworldtravel.com/article/introducing-tcs-world-travel-innovation-board.
About TCS World Travel
TCS World Travel leads the industry in private jet journeys with the experience and knowledge built from developing hundreds of trips for 25 years. The company excels at providing unparalleled local access and exclusive activities tailored to any travel style. Circle the globe or take a dive deep into a region on a luxury private jet expedition or embark on a luxury custom journey created especially for you to any destination in the world. For more information, visit www.tcsworldtravel.com or find TCS World Travel on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.