CALABASAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ALE, operating under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand, today announced the 11 winners of its inaugural IT Vanguard Awards, a recognition program honoring enterprise technology leaders across North America who are building, deploying, managing, or optimizing processes and technologies that improve the end-user experience.
“The nominations we received reflect strongly the talent among today’s networking and enterprise communications leaders,” said Michael See, Chief Technology Officer for the ALE Networks Business Division. “It was challenging to select the winners from the large number of qualified candidates. In the end, these 11 people stood out for their ability to execute innovative projects and the significant contributions they have made to their organizations.”
This year’s winners are:
- P.J. Way, Associate Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Northland Pioneer College;
- Thomas McCarthy, Director of Network Operations, Transit Wireless;
- Don Otto, Director of Computer and Network Services, Ridley School District;
- Neelam Saini, IT Business Relationship Manager, Technology Services and Solutions, County of Santa Clara;
- Kevin Uren, Director of Infrastructure Solutions for Ellucian, College of Southern Nevada;
- Christopher J. Chagnon, IT Service Management Architect and Ph.D. student;
- Denise LeFevre, Chief Information Officer, Oroville Hospital;
- Arne Saustrup, Senior Manager, IT Operations and Networking, Alamo Community Colleges;
- Derrick A. Butts, Chief Information and Cybersecurity Officer, Truth Initiative;
- Michel Davidoff, Chief Infrastructure Officer, California State University, Office of the Chancellor;
- Jim Whalen, Traffic Operation Technology Manager, Nevada Department of Transportation.
Winners were chosen based on their contributions to advancing network/enterprise communications, leadership demonstrating vision and contribution to IT transformation, innovative projects, value to their organizations, project/people management, impact on end users, and use of technology and resource allocation to achieve success.
Nominations were reviewed and award winners selected by See and panel of IT influencers and analysts including:
- Blair Pleasant, President and Principal Analyst at COMMfusion, and Co-Founder of BCStrategies;
- Chris DePuy, Research Analyst at TSCap and Technology Analyst and Co-Founder of 650 Group;
- Jarod Greene, Vice President of Product Marketing at Apptio and former Gartner Analyst;
- Bill Kleyman, Executive Vice President of Digital Solutions, Switch.
Visit https://itvanguardawards.com to learn more about the program and this year’s winners.
We are ALE. Our mission is to make everything connect to create the customized technology experience customers need. We deliver networking and communications that work for your people, processes and customers from your office, the cloud or in combination.
A heritage of innovation and dedication to customer success has made ALE, marketed under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand, an essential provider of enterprise networking, communications and services to over 830,000 customers worldwide. ALE has a global reach and local focus with more than 2200 employees and 2900+ partners who serve over 50 countries.