DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vacuum Packaging Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global vacuum packaging market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global vacuum packaging market to grow with a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on vacuum packaging market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on vacuum packaging market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global vacuum packaging market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global vacuum packaging market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing consumption of packaged foodstuffs
- Advantages offered by vacuum packaging to the retailers
- Growing awareness about the environmental harms of plastic
- The emergence of eco-friendly materials for vacuum packaging and the growth of the supermarkets and retailers
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the vacuum packaging market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the vacuum packaging market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global vacuum packaging market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Vacuum Packaging Market Highlights
2.2. Vacuum Packaging Market Projection
2.3. Vacuum Packaging Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Vacuum Packaging Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Vacuum Packaging Market
4. Vacuum Packaging Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Vacuum Packaging Market by Material
5.1. Polyethylene (PE)
5.2. Polypropylene (PP)
5.3. Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
5.4. Polyester (PET)
5.5. Other Materials
6. Global Vacuum Packaging Market by Packaging Type
6.1. Rigid Packaging
6.2. Flexible Packaging
6.3. Semi-Rigid Packaging
7. Global Vacuum Packaging Market by Application
7.3. Industrial Processing
7.4. Industrial Goods
7.5. Consumer Goods
7.6. Other Applications
8. Global Vacuum Packaging Market by Region
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Vacuum Packaging Market by Material
8.1.2. North America Vacuum Packaging Market by Packaging Type
8.1.3. North America Vacuum Packaging Market by Application
8.1.4. North America Vacuum Packaging Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Vacuum Packaging Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Amcor Limited
9.2.2. Bemis Company Inc.
9.2.3. Berry Plastics Corporation
9.2.4. Sealed Air Corporation
9.2.5. Coveris Holdings S.A.
9.2.6. CVP Systems Inc.
9.2.7. Linpac Packaging Limited
9.2.8. Multisorb Technologies Inc.
9.2.9. ULMA Packaging S.Coop
9.2.10. Orics Industries Inc.
9.2.11. Other Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f8ago