PRINCETON, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Advaxis, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADXS), a late-stage biotechnology company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of immunotherapy products, announces participation in five upcoming industry conferences:
BioNJ 9th Annual BioPartnering Conference
- Date and Time: Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 2:00pm ET
- Venue: The Palace at Somerset Park - Gatsby Suite, Somerset, New Jersey
- Presenter: Molly Henderson, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Presentation: Corporate overview
Frontiers in Cancer Immunotherapy
- Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2019
- Venue: The New York Academy of Sciences, New York, New York
- Presenter: Robert Petit, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer
- Two Poster Presentations: Safety and Immunogenicity of a Personalized Neoantigen-Listeria Vaccine in Cancer Patients; and Effects of ADXS-PSA With or Without Pembrolizumab on Survival and Antigen Spreading in Metastatic, Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Patients (Results from KEYNOTE-046)
- Date and Time: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 12:30pm ET
- Venue: Seaport World Trade Center, Boston, Massachusetts
- Presenter: Andres A. Gutierrez, M.D. Ph.D., Chief Medical Officer
- Presentation: Challenges of First-in-Human Phase I Dose-Escalating Trials in Patients with Advanced Cancers
BIO International Convention
- Date: June 3-6, 2019
- Venue: Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Management holding partnering meetings: Ken Berlin, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Molly Henderson, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
IO Combinations 360°
- Date and Time: June 20-21, 2019 at 12:00pm ET
- Venue: Wyndham Historic District Hotel, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Presenter: J. Randolph Hecht M.D., Professor of Clinical Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and Director of the UCLA Gastrointestinal Oncology Program
- Presentation: A Phase 1 Dose-Escalation Study of ADXS-NEO Expressing Personalized Tumor Antigens in Subjects with Advanced Solid Tumors: Updated Results
About Advaxis, Inc.
Advaxis, Inc. is a late-stage biotechnology company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of proprietary Lm-based antigen delivery products. These immunotherapies are based on a platform technology that utilizes live attenuated Listeria monocytogenes (Lm) bioengineered to secrete antigen/adjuvant fusion proteins. These Lm-based strains are believed to be a significant advancement in immunotherapy as they integrate multiple functions into a single immunotherapy and are designed to access and direct antigen presenting cells to stimulate anti-tumor T cell immunity, activate the immune system with the equivalent of multiple adjuvants, and simultaneously reduce tumor protection in the tumor microenvironment to enable T cells to eliminate tumors. Advaxis has four programs in various stages of clinical development: ADXS-HPV for cervical cancer; ADXS-NEO, a personalized neoantigen-directed therapy for multiple cancers; ADXS-503 for non-small cell lung cancer, from its ADXS-HOT off-the-shelf neoantigen-directed program; and ADXS-PSA for prostate cancer.
To learn more about Advaxis, visit www.advaxis.com and connect on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.
Advaxis Forward-Looking Statement
Some of the statements included in this press release may be forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. For those statements, we claim the protection of the safe harbor for forward-looking statements contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The factors that could cause our actual results to differ materially include: the success and timing of our clinical trials, including subject accrual; our ability to avoid any clinical holds and to resolve FDA’s partial clinical hold; our ability to obtain and maintain regulatory approval and/or reimbursement of our product candidates for marketing; our ability to obtain the appropriate labeling of our products under any regulatory approval; our plans to develop and commercialize our products; the successful development and implementation of our sales and marketing campaigns; the size and growth of the potential markets for our product candidates and our ability to serve those markets; our ability to successfully compete in the potential markets for our product candidates, if commercialized; regulatory developments in the United States and other countries; the rate and degree of market acceptance of any of our product candidates; new products, product candidates or new uses for existing products or technologies introduced or announced by our competitors and the timing of these introductions or announcements; market conditions in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors; our available cash; the accuracy of our estimates regarding expenses, future revenues, capital requirements and needs for additional financing; our ability to obtain additional funding; our ability to obtain and maintain intellectual property protection for our product candidates; the success and timing of our preclinical studies including IND-enabling studies; the timing of our IND submissions; our ability to get FDA approval for study amendments; the timing of data read-outs; the ability of our product candidates to successfully perform in clinical trials; our ability to initiate, enroll, and execute pilots and clinical trials; our ability to maintain collaborations; our ability to manufacture and the performance of third-party manufacturers; the performance of our clinical research organizations, clinical trial sponsors and clinical trial investigators; our ability to successfully implement our strategy; and, other risk factors identified from time to time in our reports filed with the SEC. Any forward-looking statements set forth in this press release speak only as of the date of this press release. We do not intend to update any of these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances that occur after the date hereof.