TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Info-Tech Research Group today announced that it has doubled the attendance of Info-Tech Live being held in Toronto from May 7-9, 2019. The flagship event of the fastest growing research and advisory firm, Info-Tech Live is held three times a year in different locations. The event has gained the reputation as an authoritative exchange for IT decision makers and executives where both formal sessions and informal networking focus on shaping the future of IT.
Info-Tech Live boasts impressive attendee feedback, including:
- More than 90 percent of last year’s attendees said that they would recommend the event,
- The event received a 9.5/10 on applicability of materials, and
- The materials received a 9.2/10 for insightfulness.
“I get energized every time we host an Info-Tech Live event,” said Joel McLean, executive founder and chairman, Info-Tech Research Group. “This is because I get to meet and interact with the brain trust of IT leadership in the form of customers, colleagues, and associates. Together we want to create a better future for businesses and their users through technology. Info-Tech Live in May 2019 will be no different. In fact, we have doubled our attendance so the ideas generated will be even stronger.”
Building on Info-Tech Research Group’s pragmatic approach to solving business problems, Info-Tech Live strategically creates an agenda focused on actionable insights and solutions.
The theme for Info-Tech Live in May is driving organizational value while honoring digital ethics and specific sessions on the topic include:
- Contract Review: Modernize Microsoft Licensing for the Cloud Era
- Blockchain – Are Smart Contracts Viable?
- M&A Implications for Infrastructure Managers
- Transformative Tech on a Global Scale
- Cybersecurity Talent Shortage
- GDPR & Data Privacy – What's Next?
The agenda also offers opportunities to:
- Hear a keynote address from Toronto’s own global luxury brand, The Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts – presented by the hospitality company’s SVP & CIO, Marco Trecroce.
- Benchmark strategies and initiatives with other leading companies as attendees gather from world-class organizations such as AstraZeneca, Cadillac Fairview, HarperCollins, MetLife, and Welch’s.
- Participate in role specific workshops designed to help attendees deliver value from IT decisions.
- Gain knowledge through unparalleled networking sessions – both formal and informal – and share, collaborate, and exchange ideas. Key networking opportunities include an evening dinner and keynote and a trip to the Toronto Blue Jays game.
- Learn about the latest research findings and industry trends from Info-Tech Research Group and its divisions SoftwareReviews and McLean & Company.
Info-Tech Live sponsors include:
- Info Tech Live will take place in The Westin Harbour Castle in Toronto from May 7-9, 2019. Register Now.
- Share stories from the event or follow live updates by using #infotechlive
- Connect with Info-Tech Research Group via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Don’t Miss Out on Our Newest Research & Content – visit here.
- Save the Date for the next Info-Tech Live to be held in Las Vegas from November 19-21 at the Cosmopolitan Hotel.
About Info-Tech Research Group
Info-Tech Research Group is the fastest growing full-service research and analyst firm in North America, serving more than 30,000 IT professionals. With offices in London, Canada, Toronto, Canada, Las Vegas, U.S., and Sydney, Australia, Info-Tech Research Group has grown quickly by offering pragmatic analyst insights and actionable tools. Info-Tech Research Group’s divisions include McLean & Company and SoftwareReviews.