SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AIOps Exchange announced today it will launch at an inaugural event in San Francisco on May 15 for an invite-only group of nearly 100 key industry influencers, analysts and enterprise IT executives. The forum will gather to openly exchange ideas, discuss industry trends, and develop best practices to define the future of AIOps, defined as artificial intelligence for IT Operations and DevOps, in turn helping their organizations to deliver IT service assurance in support of digital transformation initiatives.
The exclusive event, to be held at the Four Seasons hotel in San Francisco, will include:
- A keynote address entitled “Solving the Pain of Incident Response: New Requirements for the Modern Business”, delivered by Nancy Gohring, Senior Analyst at 451 Research
- A keynote presentation delivered by Charles O’Keefe, Vice President of Technology at American Express, entitled, “AIOps: The Next Phase of IT Operations Analytics (ITOA)”
- A special presentation and book signing by Professor Joshua Gans, author of Prediction Machines: The Simple Economics of Artificial Intelligence.
- Interactive roundtable discussions on trending topics, guided by IT executive moderators representing a wide array of industries -- including senior executives in enterprise monitoring, IT service management and systems engineering -- at American Airlines, American Express, Change Healthcare, DirecTV, Fannie Mae, GoDaddy, and KeyBank
The full list of roundtable topics and a complete event agenda is available on the AIOps-Exchange.org website.
“With IT operational data volumes at an all-time high and showing no signs of slowing in scope and complexity, IT executive leaders must embrace technologies like AI/ML,” said Nancy Gohring, Senior Analyst at 451 Research. “These technologies can help solve immediate pain associated with IT operations data overload, such as alert fatigue and slow mean time to repair, and enable business critical projects like digital transformation.”
“We are just beginning to explore AI's potential to transform IT Operations Management and DevOps into a strategic activity at the core of digital business,” said Phil Tee, Founder of AIOps Exchange and CEO of Moogsoft. “At the AIOps Exchange, attendees will have the opportunity to discuss pressing topics with a group of industry experts and share best practices with their peers -- everything from how to rollout AIOps, quantifying the value of AIOps, to re-skilling teams for AIOps. Even more importantly, attendees will help shape the direction this nascent industry takes over the years to come.”
AIOps Exchange is a small, intimate, highly interactive event open to the following enterprise IT roles: CIOs and CTOs; VPs and Directors of IT Operations & Infrastructure; Chief Architects and Engineers; heads of Service Assurance & Solution Delivery, VPs and Directors of APM, ITSM or related fields; NOC / SOC Management; and Data Scientists.
AIOps Exchange Event Details:
|WHAT:||AIOps Exchange Inaugural Event|
|WHERE:||Four Seasons Hotel, San Francisco|
|WHEN:||Wednesday, May 15, 2019|
|10:00am - 6:30pm|
View full agenda and details. Following the event, the AIOps Exchange will publish a findings report to the market.
The AIOps Exchange Steering Committee includes the following leaders and industry experts:
- Phil Tee, Chairman & CEO of Moogsoft
- Charles O’Keefe, VP of Enterprise Monitoring, Tooling & Engineering at American Express
- Clive Longbottom, Co-founder of Quocirca
- Colin Fletcher, former ITOM Research Director at Gartner
- Ian Head, former ITOM Research Director at Gartner
- James Governor, Founder of RedMonk
- Julie Ray, SVP and Enterprise CIO at Fannie Mae
- Nancy Gohring, Senior Analyst at 451 Research
About AIOps Exchange
AIOps Exchange is a private, not for profit forum where IT industry thought leaders, influencers and C-level executives come together to share insights on the best use of artificial intelligence in enterprise IT Operations. Our invitation-only events are committed to the open exchange of ideas on trending topics such as digital transformation, service assurance and business agility. No product pitches. No salespeople. No press. AIOps Exchange participants are defining the future of AIOps while helping each other to scale and accelerate business growth. For more information or to apply to attend please visit www.aiops-exchange.org.