SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lever, the company transforming the way organizations hire, announces Lever Talent Cloud Connect, the latest addition to the Lever Talent Acquisition Suite. Talent Cloud Connect delivers talent and HR leaders unified workflows and aggregates pre- and post-hire data so both teams can easily collaborate and view unified insights for the entire talent lifecycle.
According to Josh Bersin, on average HR departments now have 11 systems of record and work with as many as 22 different vendors.
“The majority of today’s HR and hiring systems operate in silos, creating bottlenecks, inefficiencies and a lack of insight into the processes that connect HR and talent functions to the business,” said Sarah Nahm, CEO, Lever. “Talent Cloud Connect solves this problem by delivering a single system of record for talent lifecycle data, increasing efficiencies and eliminating the patchwork of systems HR professionals have long settled for.”
For example, using Talent Cloud Connect for Workday, which is the first of several Talent Cloud Connect offerings Lever will announce this year, customers can benefit from a pre-built integration where they can easily map and automate business processes flows across Lever and Workday and also aggregate candidate and employee level data from both Lever and Workday to gain unified insights.
Benefits of Talent Cloud Connect include:
- Pre-built integrations: Talent Cloud Connect delivers pre-built, plug and play, integrations which significantly cut the time, effort and costs required to connect systems as compared to custom integrations.
- Streamlined workflows: Talent Cloud Connect provides streamlined workflows, making it easy to take actions like creating requisitions or on-boarding new hires, in other systems.
- Unified talent profiles: Talent Cloud Connect captures the candidate journey across all touchpoints, from first candidate engagement all the way to employee engagement.
- Unified insights: Talent Cloud Connect customers can access performance data, attrition data and average tenure of employees from their HR system, which can then be used to measure quality of hire and better define talent strategies and budgets.
- How-to playbook for talent organizations: Talent Cloud Connect offers professional services to make getting started even easier. Customers have a range of services to choose from depending on their needs from a Quick Start package to a more in-depth Talent Transformation assessment and workshop.
"As we made the move from a legacy ATS to Lever, one of our major concerns was ensuring a seamless integration to Workday Onboarding," said Melissa Thompson, VP of Talent Acquisition at McGraw-Hill. The Lever implementation team was thoughtful and truly consultative. As a result, our go live went smoothly and new hires are experiencing an improved transition from candidate to employee."
Lever’s Talent Acquisition Suite unifies organizations to source, nurture, interview, and hire top talent through effortless collaboration. Lever supports the hiring needs of over 2000 companies around the globe including the teams at Netflix, Hot Topic, KPMG New Zealand, and Cirque du Soleil. With an overall gender ratio of 50:50, Lever is also fiercely committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. For more information, visit https://www.lever.co.