DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Building Energy Management System Market: Focus on Components (Software, Hardware, Services), End User (Residential, Industrial, Commercial), Systems (Wired, Wireless) - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The building energy management system market is projected to reach $12.72 billion by 2025.
With the exponential growth of the world population, the subsequent rise in energy consumption, shrinking natural resources, and ozone layer depletion, the need to enhance energy conservation has become critical. Another looming concern over the energy management industry is low operating efficiency of the building systems which has led to an increase in overhead cost for end users. As a result of the declining operating efficiency, adoption of building energy management practices has been triggered in order to reduce energy consumption and overhead cost.
The advent of building energy management system has resulted in reduced energy consumption and overall cost-effective operations without affecting the climate by providing heating, ventilation, air condition, refrigeration, security and lighting control techniques. Moreover, increasing energy consumption across the regions has led to the growth of energy conservation/efficient solutions. As a result, the demand for building energy management system has significantly increased across the globe.
Building energy management solutions has helped residential, commercial and industrial end users to operate flexibly maintaining demand-side management and demand-side response. Companies, such as Johnson Controls, Emerson Electric, and Siemens AG, among others, are introducing cost-effective building energy management solutions in order to increase market penetration in key emerging economies.
The building energy management system market research study offers a wide perspective on where the industry is heading. The research is based on extensive primary interviews (in-house experts, industry leaders, and market players) and secondary research (a host of paid and unpaid databases), along with the analytical tools that have been used to build the forecast and the predictive models.
Some of the prominent players in the Global building energy management system market are ENGIE, Johnson Controls, Ingersoll Rand, Schneider Electric, and Siemens AG, among others.
The report answers the following questions about the building energy management system market:
- What is the global building energy management system market size in terms of revenue from 2017-2025 and what is the expected growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2025?
- What is the revenue generated by the different end users such as commercial, residential, and industrial catering to building energy management system market?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market pertaining to the global building energy management system?
- On the basis of the analysis of the futuristic scenario of the global building energy management system industry, how attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the industry?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global building energy management system market?
- What is the market size and opportunities of building energy management system across different regions?
- What is the market scenario for the key components of the building energy system?
- What kind of new strategies are adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for global building energy management system market during the forecast period?
On the basis of an analysis of their recent developments, product
offerings, and regional presence, what is the competitive strength of
the key players in the building energy management system market?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Dynamics
1.1 Market Drivers
1.1.1 Increasing Demand for Energy Conservation
1.1.2 Need for Addressing Environmental Constraints
1.1.3 Favorable Government Initiatives
1.2 Market Restraints
1.2.1 High Initial Investment
1.2.2 Lack of Skilled Expertise
1.2.3 Privacy and Security Risk
1.3 Market Opportunities
1.3.1 Construction of Smart Buildings
1.3.2 Integration of Hadoop in Building Energy Management System
2 Competitive Landscape
2.1 Key Market Developments and Strategies
2.1.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
2.1.2 Partnerships, Collaborations, and Joint Ventures
2.1.3 Product Launches and Developments
2.1.4 Business Expansions and Contracts
2.1.5 Others (Awards and Recognitions)
2.2 Market Share Analysis
2.2.1 Market Share Analysis of Global Building Energy Management System Market
3 Industry Analysis
3.1 Industry Attractiveness
3.1.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.1.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.1.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.1.4 Threat from Substitutes
3.1.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
3.2 Consortium, Associations, and Regulatory Bodies
3.3 Patent Analysis
3.3.1 Patent Analysis by Status
3.3.2 Patent Analysis by Company
3.3.3 Patent Analysis by Application
3.4 Building Energy Management System Suppliers
4 Global Building Energy Management System Market, (by
4.1 Market Overview
5 Global Building Energy Management System Market (by Systems)
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Wired Systems
5.3 Wireless Systems
6 Global Building Energy Management System Market (by End User)
6.1 Market Overview
6.3 Commercial and Institutional
7 Global Building Energy Management System Market (by Region)
8 Company Profiles
- ABB Ltd.
- C3 IoT, Inc.
- CISCO Systems Inc.
- Cylon Control Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- General Electric
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Ingersoll Rand Plc
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Johnson Controls Inc.,
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- Wattics Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ktp4v6