INDIANAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sigstr today announced it has launched Sigstr Relationships on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with and measure the engagement of their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. This integration allows revenue teams to supplement the contact and account data already in Salesforce with Sigstr Relationships data. By leveraging artificial intelligence, Sigstr Relationships quantifies the universe of authentic human relationships held by your employees based on the email and calendar patterns that exist in the corporate email server. By surfacing the networking paths and relationship scores between a company's employees and their partners, prospects and customers within Salesforce, revenue facing teams gain a massive and complementary set of engagement data, with no manual data entry.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, Sigstr Relationships is currently available on AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000F7gYeUAJ.
Sigstr Relationships helps teams better understand the quality of relationships they have both inside and outside of their companies, unlocking insights that were previously difficult to measure throughout the entire customer lifecycle. According to research conducted by Sigstr and Heinz Marketing, over three-quarters of salespeople say that marketing is not effective at moving deals forward. Meanwhile, over 60% of marketers say sales isn’t effective at following up on leads. Sigstr Relationships gives sales and marketing teams powerful and unique insights into how contacts and accounts are engaging with their brand, augmenting digital engagement metrics with authentic human communication metrics.
Sigstr Relationships is especially useful to companies with an account-based marketing program, allowing them to select better target accounts, track how ABM campaigns are performing, and monitor how sales is activating and developing key relationships. Overwhelmingly, 98% of sales and marketing professionals agree that developing relationships is critical to new customer acquisition. With Sigstr Relationship data available in contacts and account records in Salesforce, sales and marketing teams can stay aligned on a metric that better indicates likelihood to buy.
Comments on the News
- “As more B2B marketers become responsible for revenue, they are finding themselves challenged in measuring engagement through the later stages of the buyer’s journey,” says Bryan Wade, CEO at Sigstr. “Now with Sigstr Relationships available in contact and account records, marketing can understand how their sales team is engaging after account hand-off, creating a shared metric of success for account-based teams.”
- “At Snowflake, we often say that our account-based marketing team works for sales,” said Daniel Day, Director of Account Based Marketing at Snowflake. “We choose target accounts based on their demographic fit and behaviors that indicate intent, but once those accounts are chosen, we never had a good way to measure sales engagement until we leverage Sigstr Relationships’s Salesforce integration . Now we have insight into how our most important accounts and the contacts within them are developing towards a sale.”
- “We are happy to welcome Sigstr Relationships onto AppExchange, as they provide customers with an exciting new way to gain insight into authentic B2B relationships," said Mike Wolff, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. "The exponential growth of the AppExchange underscores the enormous opportunity the entire Salesforce ecosystem has in creating cutting-edge solutions and driving customer success."
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 solutions, 6 million customer installs and 80,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Follow Sigstr on Twitter: http://twitter.com/sigstr
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Sigstr is a relationship marketing platform that turns the billions of 1:1 emails sent every year into powerful brand engagements and practical relationship intelligence. With integrations into the leading CRMs, MAPs and Marketing Technologies, Sigstr helps companies get more out of their employee email by turning it into a channel that understands and engages their most important audiences. Leading brands like AT&T, Amazon, SendGrid, Terminus, and Yext are using Sigstr to amplify the value of every email their employees send. Visit www.sigstr.com to learn more or connect with Sigstr on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.